šŸ¤­ Oliveira turned down immediate rematch with Islam

Gamrot beat Arman. Islam beat Arman. Dariush easily handled Gamrot. Fiziev is just a striker and loses to all the good grapplers. Honestly not sure who Guram is. Those guys are good fighters but I donā€™t think they currently beat Oliveira. Oliveira should fight Dariush and the winner fights Islam after he beats the midget.

1 Like

So youā€™re saying they beat each other but are pretty much otherwise undefeated? Yeah, thatā€™s going to happen when they fight eachother but has no baring on how they will perform against the old guard, who they will crush.

ā€œMany dozensā€? So, whatā€¦48? 60?

1 Like

No, Iā€™m saying Dariush is better than all of them and he proved it. So is Charles and he should fight Dariush.

1 Like

2 Likes

Dariush is up there with them as well. him and Charles is a good fight for the next title shot if Charles accepts. Not sure if his heart is still in it though.

islam is a nightmare. i think he beats volk but then i donā€™t know who could beat him. lord knows beniel deserves a shot though.

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying he can do it at this stage of his career but the answer in his mind is obviously TDD. He spent his whole career not worrying about it, inviting the takedown.

Islam takes down olympic wrestling medalists weight classes higher than himself.

Levels.

ā€¦ in trainingā€¦

1 Like

If he can do it he can do it

I donā€™t get why they would make an immediate rematch after what happened the last fight??

1 Like

Oliveira did us all a favor turning it down. Thereā€™s absolutely no reason for an immediate rematch. Letā€™s see a new matchup, that would be way more interesting.

2 Likes

Yes. You on your previous account with a different fighter, this time you got lucky and the fighter actually won a ufc title. this aCcount Reminds mE a lot of another that was a huge fan of a fighter who was notorious for being boring.

1 Like

Yeah that would just be lazy matchmaking. It would look the same.

The wanted some fighters to headline the Brazil card.

Lol leave Askren out of this.

1 Like

Ok but why a rematch of Charles and Islam? It wasnā€™t even competitive. Why not give Charles someone else?

1 Like

A whole four fights in two years! He needs a break from working for four months out of two years. Poor bastard.

The UFC offered the Brazil card rematch to Oliveira because they thought it was the only fight heā€™d be willing to take so soon because he could get his title back. They thought wrong.