Oliveria's most embarrassing losses compilation

1 Like

Nate Diaz submitted Jim Miller. He also beat the absolute dog piss out of Anthony Pettis. He’s so much better at LW than he is at WW

I would honestly favor Nate over Charles at 155. Better boxer. More durable guy. Good enough grappling and BJJ to at least not get submitted himself. Far better athlete. Reach advantage

1 Like

New Orleans Saints GIF

Lol @ embarrassing

OP is a sociopath

1 Like

At First I Was Like
and Then I Was Like

He got subbed by Anthony Pettis and tapped to strikes against Paul Felder

Let that sink in

Ah well, he’s still got more tools than Khabib and he owns up to not making weight. Not like Khabib who was gifted his last title fight by shady weigh in methods. Khabib was overweight and you know it.

1 Like

Khabib submitted Dustin who is a black belt. Charles has been submitted by… Anthony Pettis. And Jim Miller who was also submitted by Nate Diaz

Khabib is better than Charles whether you like him or not

Went over your head

• Gets called ‘embarrassing’ and a ‘sociopath’
  • Responds accordingly

Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

Edit: NVM

1 Like

He’s not exactly known for his wit.

1 Like

How does what you say about me change Oliveira tapping to strikes to Felder and getting subbed by Pettis?

I’m just staying on topic.

Who won when they fought?

:wink:

I know you are mostly full of shit and just talking like a typical internet troll - so it’s going to be impossible to have any sort of discussion because you can counter anything by simply doubling down on your stupidity.

If you think for a second that Oliveria should be ‘embarrassed’ about any of these fights you are either disingenuous or have some sort of mental disability.

“Hey, Charles, aren’t you EMBARRASSED that you lost to Pettis”

“Are you asking if I am embarrassed that during my journey of reaching the absolute highest level of achievement in Mixed Martial Arts I had to overcome some adversity in my career? No, I don’t feel embarrassed.”

You know how stupid you sound to suggest otherwise, right?

Funny Face Reaction GIF

If that’s staying on topic, please change it to ‘JackMerridew is an embarrassing sociopath’.

Thanks Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

MOST REPLIED TO

JackMerridew

Rickmassmma

MasterofMartialArts

wiggum

crowbar

Why Are You So Obsessed With Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

We’ll see how that holds up when he has to fight real grapplers like Islam, Arman, Gamrot or Guram.

You are incapable of staying on topic.