O'Malley and Burns attempt to steal Khabib's gimmick at press conference

Just kidding, Khabib’s hat and Gilberts hair are fine. O’Malley’s hair is just retarded and I can’t imagine the tictok era fans really care about it that much. Pink or purple or rainbow hair is not gonna make the kids follow you like Conor.

Omalley looks so fucking stupid.

Ufc has had a lot of dumb looking people. But omalley is actually trying, does he not have a mirror??

How does he expect to be a star looking like a dude going to his first pride festival?

1 Like

@Nick_Diaz_Army did u watch the presser…

Ur Man crush P Yan held the microphone, but I dont think anybody even asked him a question…

Much like that epic press conference with CB Dolloway

Petr Yan sends a message to Song Yadong after he called himself the best boxer in the division:

“Hey guys, on Saturday I show him who’s best boxer. I’m 7-0 in boxing… I smash this guy. This is a different level.”

🎥 #UFC299 Press-Conference pic.twitter.com/RntO7rgBGy

— Championship Rounds (@ChampRDS) March 7, 2024

That was done with Ai,

Petr bores everyone, if rather watch a WMMA fight…

But looking forward to the Song match up.

1st/2nd round KO for Song

I liked Sean saying that Petr was 1 fight away from BKFC

1 Like

rue4b86205b0e.36
Screenshot_20240308_035344

Screenshot_20240308_040958

it was accurate and honestly there’s no stalling in bkfc so petr probably wont do too well there either.

1 Like

And he’s gonna stink up the card on Saturday, unless Song makes quick work of Yan

O’Malley was trying too hard at the press conference today. He literally looked like a Muppet, straight out of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem

4 Likes

He’s a fucking clown

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

1 Like

I hope Cheetos wins.

1 Like

He should go back to his old look

1 Like

Burns looks like a slumdog
slumdog millionaire dance GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I dont kike of Khabib was culturally appropriateing Burns natural hair.

Khabib is in the wrong here.

Omalley is an actual clown, so its ok.

bet he took that $50 straight to the tattoo guy and got another stupid one

Has Petr fucked your GF or something? Ha ha

Dude is champ level and exciting. Song and him should be a banger, their styles basically makes it fire unless some weird thing happens.

BWAHAHAAA!!