O'Malley has a much better chance against Topuria than Merab or Umar

I definitely wouldn’t consider O’Malley a favourite moving up against this fake Spanish beast, but while Topuria can grapple, he’s more of anti-grappler and likes to sprawl and brawl. This will be a striking contest primarily. Styles make fights.

Umar and Merab would drag him down to hell and end that hype train real quick, and he’d have to go five rounds with them as champ so he wouldn’t so easily be able to cheat them out of a decision like he did to Yan.

This is a rare case of someone running to a higher division and he will most likely get his way even though Topuria is a bankable star because the UFC knows what Merab will do to him.

1 Like

They’ve all three been clipped and dropped early in fights, Merab a few times. So wheather he’s favored to win or not, he definitely has a chance.

1 Like

A punchers chance… nothing more.

Against Topuria he has an actual chance because they’re going to stand.

If OMalley stays away from alcohol and stays focused as he was yesterday, he will be champ for a long time
To deal with such a reach while he is sniping you, i bet it demotivates you rly quick

1 Like

If by alcohol, you actually mean Umar, Yan and Merab, then yes he will be a champ for a long time.

And that’s why he called him out. Rainbow head cuck boy wants nothing to do with Merab or umar

3 Likes

Sandhagen is going to be a nightmare for O’Mally.

1 Like

I guess the buck stops here for Sugar. Merab will maul him.

1 Like

Well, I disagree. Topuira CAN turn into a takedown wrestler and grapple. That Georgia’s wrestling base is real. Sure, he has clean crisp striking and KO power, likes to stand and bang, but when he has decided to take people down, he has. He doesn’t only use “anti-wrestling”.

It’s kind of crazy SOM is much taller and rangier than a champ in a heavier weight class! Weight shouldn’t mater much in this one if it happens.

O’Malley wants Topuira. Topuira wants Islam. Islam wants Leon. It seems all of them want to EAT!