O'Malley: Troll or actually delusional?

omalley

Iā€™ll go legit delusional here. Doesnā€™t seem smart enough for this level troll job.

6 Likes

Fair point.

Troll. There was a huge blowback after that loss and the shit he talked about not considering it a real loss and stuff. He lost a lot of fans/hype so now heā€™s just rolling with it and trying to be a heel.

1 Like

Really good fighter who lacks some common sense at times.

If he just runs with it, and does so in a unserious, ā€˜tongue in cheekā€™ way, I think itā€™s quite funny.

1 Like

I agree. He doesnā€™t bother me at all.

1 Like

Heā€™s looking for Dom.

Trolling for sure, he realised people were turning on him after that and is taking himself less seriously now imo. That Dom callout was the first thing heā€™s done in months that didnā€™t come off like complete shit and he was hamming it up there

He is the hipster of MMA, I think thatā€™s his Latina gf

He is very young and becoming very successful.

Id say equal parts of all of what all yall said.

She must be a great cook.

1 Like

Hes on the wind up and it works, I think heā€™s funny

He also destroys Cruz if that fight happens

1 Like

I think Cruz pieces him up imho.

1 Like

I think he is trolling most people and he has trolled his way to the main card even though he isnā€™t ranked very high.

Like him or hate him he is a star and I find him more entertaining than 80% of the ufc fighters

1 Like

Agreed. Heā€™s pulling a page out of Chaelā€™s book.

I hope he gets the Dom fight.

1 Like

He didnā€™t set out to which is hilarious. He really had that whole ā€œchosen oneā€ ā€œdestinyā€ thing going with the universe bringing him the title and shit. Basic bitch gen z new age stoner bullshit. Then he has a hissy fit after losing badly which showed the zen thing was just a cover for a self-absorbed entitled brat. So he really doesnā€™t have any choice now but to roll with it.

1 Like

Pretty typical uneducated moron who luckily lives in a society so free you can choose to use your body and brain as a punching bag in exchange for monetary gain.

it is hard to deny he is making the most out of the cards dealt to him so far

1 Like