OMG Can't Believe XXXXX just XXXXX'd XXXXX!!!!

You guys see what I just saw???

I thought I'd already seen XXXXX of the XXXXX.

Then this happens

bam

shuffle

click click click

BOOOM

XXXX me in the XXXXXXX!

Damn the man! Phone Post 3.0

OP is joking, clearly. It's perfectly fine to use general terms such as "fighter™" or "punch™" as long as we make it clear that they are registered trademarks of ZUFFA, LLC. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik getting spanked by daddy. It's cool. I was spanked once, too. You'll be better for it. Phone Post 3.0

VU, well done sir. You are on another level Phone Post 3.0

rbl - OP is joking, clearly. It's perfectly fine to use general terms such as "fighter™" or "punch™" as long as we make it clear that they are registered trademarks of ZUFFA, LLC. Phone Post 3.0
Depending on the matchup, the descriptors xxxxxxx and xxxxx can identify combatant x or x, so it is a best practice to avoid them altogether unless you have a couple hundred grand burning a hole in your litigation fund Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany -
rbl - OP is joking, clearly. It's perfectly fine to use general terms such as "fighter™" or "punch™" as long as we make it clear that they are registered trademarks of ZUFFA, LLC. Phone Post 3.0
Depending on the matchup, the descriptors xxxxxxx and xxxxx can identify combatant x or x, so it is a best practice to avoid them altogether unless you have a couple hundred grand burning a hole in your litigation fund Phone Post 3.0
While it's unacceptable to refer directly to the participants, outcome or circumstances of a fight™, it's still quite OK to engage in general UFC™ related chat, banter or discussion. For instance "There are some great UFC™ fights™ on this weekend!" is the kind of fun comment we can all enjoy with a relatively low chance of legal complications. Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany -

How crazy was that?

One second XXXX and XXXX are XXXXXXing and XXXXXing, the next XXXXX has his XXXX under XXXX's XXXXX and it's XXXXX.

XXXXX!

WOW

The thing I don't get is XXXXXX was XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXX, XXXX  XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX lactic acid XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXXXXXX   XXXXx XXXXXX   XXX XXXXXX fucking XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX school bus.

One more time.

XXXXX.

I don't want to get sued, but if you saw it, you know what I'm talking about.

Voted up! This is some bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah!! VU Phone Post 3.0

I am impressed by your performance. Phone Post 3.0

Aaron McKenzie - I am impressed by your performance. Phone Post 3.0
XXXXX XXX Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany -

How crazy was that?

One second XXXX and XXXX are XXXXXXing and XXXXXing, the next XXXXX has his XXXX under XXXX's XXXXX and it's XXXXX.

XXXXX!

WOW

The thing I don't get is XXXXXX was XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXX, XXXX  XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX lactic acid XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXXXXXX   XXXXx XXXXXX   XXX XXXXXX fucking XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX school bus.

One more time.

XXXXX.

I think ican fap to this Phone Post 3.0

Fucking LOL 10/10

WARRRRR XXXXXX Phone Post 3.0

perfection:) best thread Phone Post 3.0

XXX! Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 10/10 Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Mad libs! Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - 

How crazy was that?

XXXXX!

WOW

One more time.

XXXXX.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0