OMG WHAT A JOKE!!!

I had Edgar winning three rounds decisively. Phone Post

brixx139 - 

its not a robbery if it was close. dont be stupid. take off fan goggles. hes the challenger and it wasnt convincing Phone Post

I am not a fan of Edgar but he won that fight.

Yelm - 

I had Edgar winning three rounds decisively. Phone Post

Not quite a robbery, but a very bad decision

Not a robbery but Edgar clearly won 2, 4 and 5

And 3 was a 10-10 IMO.

Stats don't tell the story of that fight.

It's Diaz's time anyway.

Exactly. 4-1. If you don't hate Edgar you realize he won and it wasn't that close. This is the first time I've ever said: "Fuck this sport."

octowussy - Why should being a challenger matter? Champs shouldn't get an edge because they're the champs. Phone Post

If both guys land 10 strikes, who do you give the round to? Phone Post

Pencil - Benderson landed more punches, kicks and had more control. Why is this robbery again?

I don't understand people who make these comments, fights aren't judged as a whole they're judged round by round. Benson did land more punches overall but imo Frankie took the second fourth and fifth rounds. This wasn't the worst decision I've ever seen but I genuinely think Edgar took that 48-47.

JetSetter - Robbery is a strong word but Frankie won the damn fight.

Frankie dropped him with a punch, dropped him with a kick, took him down twice an controlled him for over 3 mins while attempting multiple chokes.

Benson landed some calf kicks and attempted one choke Phone Post

off balance drop. dont act like ben was rocked Phone Post

quit crying. Bendo won. you have to beat the champ, not equal him.

Close fight doesn't equal a robbery. Phone Post

Fly Rodder - Maybe Edgar should finish more fights instead of relying on point fighting. Phone Post

This Phone Post

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - The ufc should strip Bendo if they want to remain credible... 2 wins and let him work his way into the mix

Lol Phone Post