OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

orcus -

This is top 5 all-time MMA moments for me.

Same. Phone Post 3.0

orcus -

This is top 5 all-time MMA moments for me.

Yeah me too...amazing Phone Post 3.0

Number one moment as a Brit....what the actual fuck!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I was jumping up in my living room like a little boy on Christmas Day.

I've been watching since 00, greatest night since I started watching. Phone Post 3.0

SkinnyJeanGenie - Number one moment as a Brit....what the actual fuck!!!! Phone Post 3.0
This as well. Phone Post 3.0

lockon - 

This is the most geeked I've ever seen you orcus, didn't know you were such a Bisping fan lol.

Great stuff though.

I wouldn't say I was a fan, but I have a lot of respect for how hard he works in the ring and obviously in the gym and that he never gave up. And I can't stand Rockhold's personality. Then throw in the fairytale aspect of the hard-fought win over Anderson and then the 2-week notice for the title shot he'd been trying for his entire career....

This was just a perfect storm of awesome.

I can honestly say I said many, many times there was zero chance he'd ever hold that belt. I think a few years ago, I'd be a little salty right now. But you know, I'm pretty happy for the guy. Congrats champ. I'll eat my crow pretty happy. Phone Post 3.0

well put Big Data. I can't think of anyone whose fought through as much adversity as bisping has to win the belt. Mir after the motorcycle accident maybe, but most people in Bisping's situation would've fizzled out a long time ago.

Damn, just realized it's even more perfect than I thought -- this actually was his 10-year anniversary in the UFC. His first UFC fight was June 2006, in the TUF finale.

I am suprised mother fuckers

Un fucking believable Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe what I saw. That was amazing. Couldn't be more happy for the guy. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking love this sport!!!

fucken craazy....crazy i tells you

Wait... what???;×÷=_% €£ what happen in ed? ?? Phone Post 3.0

I don't even like Bisping and I think that was one of the top 10 mma moments I've seen. Congrats to him. I never would have thought he could beat LR Phone Post 3.0

I don't like bisbing but I'm happy for him congrats Phone Post 3.0

Saint Louis - Wait... what???;×÷=_% €£ what happen in ed? ?? Phone Post 3.0

If you missed all the other threads, Bisping clean KO'd Luke Rockhold in the first round. Dropped him and KO'd him with punches on the ground.

I owe my mom a new screen door. I lost my shit and tried to charge into the kitchen to get another beer and I tore right through the screen door. Phone Post 3.0

And it wasn't even just a lucky punch. Bisping was getting the better of every exchange. 

I guess people can stop saying he never beat anyone who was actually top 10 at the time now huh?