On a plane to NYC to sing on the MMA Hour, AMA!

Hey guys,

it's me King Daniel (the dude that wrote the Conor Mcgregor folk song a few threads lower).

http://www.the42.ie/conor-mcgregor-folk-song-king-daniel-2165627-Jun2015/?utm_source=twitter_self

In a crazy twist of fate I'm actually a UGer and on a plane with wifi right now from LAX to New York for a week of recording/meetings. I'm a 24 year old singer-songwriter that lives in LA. I'm also a casual-yet-enthusiastic BJJ blue belt that plans on competing in the 2016 IBJJF Worlds...(?!) My motto is "Rock by night, roll by day....all day!"

While I'm still waiting for Ariel to "confirm", I plan to perform on the MMA Hour, Monday while I'm in NYC. In the meantime... AMA! Phone Post 3.0

I'll be watchin!!!!!! Congrats man, what a good experience! Phone Post 3.0

awesome! make sure to tweet at @arielhelwani to have me live in the studio this Monday on #themmahour! #theresonlyone Phone Post 3.0

Will do Phone Post 3.0

lol @ Rock by Night, Roll by Day... All Day!

Love that.. I mean it fits, right

Congrats and have fun

Already reteeted Taz's twite, or tweet

RickStorm -

lol @ Rock by Night, Roll by Day... All Day!

Love that.. I mean it fits, right

Congrats and have fun

Already reteeted Taz's twite, or tweet

then you're a man with great taste! (or at least when it comes to catch-phrases)

thanks for the support man! every tweet counts!

this just in... I'll be in Vegas on July 10th
for a surprise performance as well... Phone Post 3.0

What was your reaction to Steve Perry being replaced as lead vocalist of Journey?

Follow up

What was your reaction to seeing him sing again after not doing so for nearly 2 decades?

How did you find the UG at 12 years old haha

In. Phone Post 3.0

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata - What was your reaction to Steve Perry being replaced as lead vocalist of Journey?

I know this isn't for me, but I dig Arnel Pineda! Still miss Perry but awesome singer and perfect replacement.

I found the UG as a 12 year old when the site was intertwined with the NAGA rankings and I was competing hard in that kids 14 and under no gi division against future stars like Gianni Grippo!

luckily he didn't go into songwriting or he'd be beating me at that now too Im sure... Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -
FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata - What was your reaction to Steve Perry being replaced as lead vocalist of Journey?

I know this isn't for me, but I dig Arnel Pineda! Still miss Perry but awesome singer and perfect replacement.

yeah Steve Perry's a good dude but he never wants to pass the guard. he just likes to drink and chill in deep half, go for sweeps when he can, yknow? Phone Post 3.0

Good luck King Daniel. May this lead to bigger things for you and your career.

staygreenponyboy - Good luck King Daniel. May this lead to bigger things for you and your career.
thanks pony boy, stay green! Phone Post 3.0