ON DEMAND FIGHT TEAM ROTR5 UPDATE

INJURIES AFFECT 'ON DEMAND FIGHT TEAM' FOR ROTR5

(MONTREAL, CANADA) – Unfortunate injuries to Ross "The Boss" Ebanez and David Pa'aluhi has changed the look for May 7th edition of Rumble on the Rock for the 'On Demand Fight Team'.

Steve Berger's scheduled opponent, Ross Ebanez, is injured and had to pull out of his scheduled featured bout with Berger. Unfortunately, a suitable replacement could not be agreed upon and Berger is officially out of ROTR5. But, ROTR has promised that Berger will return to Hawaii for their next event and show the Hawaiian fans another exciting fight that they are used to ROTR delivering. Berger will still be making the trip to Hawaii, cornering his teammate Mike Rogers, who also had his opponent pull out of his fight.

David Pa'aluhi got injured during his training as will be replaced by veteran Jason Lambert. Lambert has a record of 14-5-0 and has fought in Superbrawl and King of the Cage. Lambert is a tough opponent who will give Rogers all he can handle.

The only fight involving the 'On Demand Fight Team' that has not been changed is that Santino Defranco will be facing BJ Penn prodigy Kaynan Kaku in a lightweight bout. Defranco has taken some time off to recover from injuries but is now prepared to take the next steps to become one of the world's top lightweights.

The 'On Demand Fight Team' can be reached via email or in the future you can visit our website.

TTT for the "On Demand Fight Team"... Thanks for the update Alex.

All the best on May 7th.

TTT

Thanks Greg! Hopefully we can go 2-0 at this show and come back ready for anything in their divisions. I'm dissapointed Steve won't be able to fight, but we are looking at three other possibilities for him in May and hopefully something bites.

ttt

I can't wait to see Berger back in the ring... He's an awesome fighter.

Hopefully soon... he's in great shape right now and just waiting for me to hook something up for him. But, now he's just happy he's getting a trip to Hawaii! Ebanez would have been a good fight against a tough fighter with a similar style. Would have been a war!!

TTT

ttt

ttt