On the Mat with Marc Laimon......

So whats the deal with the latest On the mat segment?

At no point does Marc mention lifting your leg over the other guys head traping it behind the back of your knee,he goes from piveting on the small of your back to pushing your knee's together.

Did the UFC purposely leave this out so high school kids wouldnt be breaking each others arms or what?

I have a hard time buying the fact that someone of Marc's level in sub grappling would leave this out of a "lession".

Yes.

It's so highschool kids won't hurt other high schoolers with the move. Correct.

They should make the judges watch that shit so they can learn how to score fights.

Marc Laimon is my hero.

I noticed that, too. They never show the left leg going over.

was probably a screw-up in the editing...
just a guess...

Kind of a big screw up,to the uneducated fan who is watching a step by step "lesson",to leave out one of the-if not the most important part of a sub is a big f*@k up.

agreed...
but it seems possible if you consider that the guy editing the footage may very well not have known any more about it than the typical uneducated fan...

i'm just guessing btw... i don't actually know that this is what happened... it just seemed to me to be the most likely reason for something like that to happen...

On the Mat isn't an instructional. It's meant to familiarize fans who don't understand the ground game.

"On the Mat isn't an instructional. It's meant to familiarize fans who don't understand the ground game."

Right.

"On the Mat isn't an instructional. It's meant to familiarize fans who don't understand the ground game."

Judges too I hope.

maybe useless should answer this

ttt

I kinda got the idea that they were showing how a fighter can be in trouble when the layman might not think so. I'm guessing they were purposely avoiding giving a step by step instructional.