Once I Was A Champion PPV sweepstakes!

I cant join because the page wont scroll to the submit button.  I've tried several times.

DiscoNfrno - 

I cant join because the page wont scroll to the submit button.  I've tried several times.

Same Same

In.
Excited for the film!
Finally. Phone Post

Entered

In

in it to win it

I can't wait for this to come out.

Excited for this doc.
TTT Phone Post

Sucks that it's for US citizens only :(

Fuck Facebook and it's fucking bullshit disorganization. Every page looks like a graphic designer threw up on the screen after a night of binging.

And why are Canadian always excluded?

Is there no way to watch this outside of the US? I've been looking forward to finally getting to see this for years and it seems like I wont be able to.

The film is released in 8 days, is anyone planning to watch it? I am thinking of getting some guys together to watch it. The preview is great, watch it to get ready! http://bit.ly/ETppvTR

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - Is there no way to watch this outside of the US? I've been looking forward to finally getting to see this for years and it seems like I wont be able to.

Anyone have an answer for this question? I'd love to be able to see this. Phone Post

So who won? Phone Post

Excited to watch this... I remember watching Evan and Justin. What a special fight. Both are now gone :(.. I remember seeing Justin and Jeremy Williams at small shows. I remember following Evan's blog and boat adventures and trips. MMA has lost much allure with me but the stories and experiences always keep me semi engaged.

FRAT- Excited because of the memories. Phone Post

The film is out in four days, December 28th! I have seen the preview, and it is a great film, a very gripping documentary.

I searched Direct TV website and no luck yet...anyone know how this is going to be broadcast? Stream only?

... Contest.... Winner..... Who?
Also can't wait to see this, I've heard nothing but good things. Phone Post

I want to see who won the contest as well, it would be so awesome to get to see UFC 155 from a cage side seat. I am pretty sure it is coming to Direct TV, check the PPV section December 28th when it comes out.