ONE Championship: Bad Blood results & discussion

ONE Championship: Bad Blood on Feb. 11 kicks off at 7:30 am ET and can be viewed on Bleacher Report, the B/R App and B/R YouTube.

Main Card
Anatoly Malykhin def. Kirill Grishenko by KO, round 2 - interim heavyweight title fight
Jonathan Haggerty def. Mongkolpetch Petchyindee by unanimous decision
Rui Chen def. Mark Abelardo by unanimous decision
Jihin Radzuan def. Mei Yamaguchi by unanimous decision
Sung Hoon Woo def. Yodkaikaew Fairtex by KO, round 1
Danial Williams def. Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke by KO, round 2

Preliminary Card
Dustin Joynson def. Hugo Cunha by split-decision
Heqin Lin def. Bi Nguyen by unanimous decision
Odie Delaney def. Thomas Narmo by submission, round 1
Sunoto vs. Tial Thang ended in no-contest

3 Likes

People who don’t watch these cards don’t like fighting and I suspect do like a penis

2 Likes

Fuuuuck the Bibi fight is cancelled so lame fuck this bs Covid you know Lineker was fine and ready to go but oop shitty Covid test says you’re out.

Still and awesome card though and I’m glad to see they’re working on their HW and LHW division more recently, David Branch debuts next card Feb 25 aswell.

1 Like

Wow what a punch

1 Like

That was awesome wasn’t that sort of like when Gathje KO Barboza?

Haggerty’s performance was incredible yet again another solid card cannot wait for the next one.

1 Like

One is a great promotion. I don’t watch because at 730 AM ET on a Friday, I am at work.

1 Like

Yeah he looked great

It was sort of like that, I think Gaethje missed the first punch too. I can’t remember if he switched stances after the first punch like that but yeah they were very similar. That’s what happens when you move straight back with zero head movement

1 Like

Really wanted to see Bibiano vs Lineker but that Main Event was a nice finish. Anatoly Malykhin looks strong and probably tough match up for Bhullar there. Nice post fight call out too I’m a fan.

2 Likes