ONE Fc Fight Night 14 (today on Prime)

Starts in about 2hrs

Global MMA rule set
(knees to the head of a downed opponent)

Plus some Muay Thai bouts and grappling matches.

Credit to @HYBRID_JON for the heads up.

6 Likes

@Hong_Kong_Phooey
can a ninja getta sticky?

1 Like

StuckPig

1 Like

is this it ALSO ?

1 Like

I didn’t know that they were allowing knees to the head of a downed opponent. That’s fucking awesome, I love and miss the old Pride rule set even though we won’t be getting Soccer Kicks

2 Likes

I legit think I could kill a motherfucker or be killed with downed knees to head.

1 Like

On prime?

1 Like

I got maney $$c on Stamp tonite. 1 tiiiiiiiime

Rambolek is also fighting

1 Like

Ya God damn right.

Don’t you remember like two or three years ago @PrideWasBetter getting us to stay up and watch a couple ONE events.:+1:

Just makes the fight so much more exciting. In my opinion.

1 Like

Even watching women’s MMA under that rule set is fucking wild.

The Asian girls are always going for take downs and submissions. And their opponent is always trying to blast them with a knee while they’re scrambling

1 Like

can somebody susplain ? 2 Cards 2day ?

1 Like

Amir Khan made me do a double take

Can’t help but think of Coleman winning The Pride Grand Prix reigning down knees to the top of igors head. Anyone else but Igor probably would have been dead

2 Cards the morning Card here, ONE Friday Fights 35, was for the Eastern Audience and started at 5:30am est in Thailand. Free on Youtube.

This Card on Amazon Prime is more for the Western audience with the timeslot and started at 5:00pm est in Singapore

2 Likes

Oh nice this Blake Cooper in the 1st fight is the son of OG Hawaiian MMA fighter Ray Cooper and brother of the other Ray Cooper in the PFL

2 Likes

Ray “Braddah” Cooper

2 Likes

VUP MMAP Thx ! I get konfused with all these Kards THXXX

2 Likes

Holy fucking shit at that finish!

3 Likes