ONE FC Institutes FULL PRIDE RULES!

^ yep. total clowns. They won't have much sway as long as events aren't held in the US.

If they can get things going in Seoul, Japan and China.. that would be a big enough market to not need to hold US shows

hell yes.

Best MMA ruleset EVER.

so i'm assuming 10 min. first round?

Should be. That's my favorite thing. If that's true I'll do my best to get in the mix. Ten minute rounds are so awesome. Phone Post

nice!@

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - I disagree with elbows on the ground. With punches the fighter on top has to make space which gives the guy on bottom an opportunity to get up or attempt a sub. Elbows allow the fighter on top to stall by stayng active with 2 inch elbows and forearm strikes.

Plus elbows don't do much damage but open up cuts which are more trouble than they're worth. Phone Post

Vera will go against this he got his face broke Phone Post

I agree. AA worked hard for that win/NC and was super screwed out of a huge mental win. It should officially be called 'ARLOVSKI RULE' Phone Post

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

One FC here we fucking go!!! Phone Post

DanTheWolfman - Now if they would just hold it on a battleship in the same Plexi Glass Cock Fighting type arena's with dirt like the cock fights there.

Seriously, I want to see One FC use that kind of arena, that would be epic. Just no throwing dirt in the eyes on purpose.

I only saw 8 fights, how many were their total this event?

Put down the crack pipe and go back to bed.