One FC: Moment of Truth announced for December 6

in Manila, Philippines and will be headloined by a Featherweight title rematch between former champ Honorio Banario and current champ Koji Oishi!

http://fightnetwork.com/news/42398:banario-oishi-featherweight-title-bout-tops-one-fc-on-dec-6/

Fellow UG'er and undefeated One FC Bantamweight Stephen Langdown said he wouldn't mind a fight on the event. Hopefully they give him one and he can be 2-0 before the end of 2013!

Stephen if you're into greasy and spicy food, you'll love the food in Manila. I'm going there this week and I can't wait to temporarily get off this diet and chow down Phone Post

Wouldn't mind? I'd LOVE to fight on that card! :P fingers crossed Phone Post 3.0

tres_equis_666 - Stephen if you're into greasy and spicy food, you'll love the food in Manila. I'm going there this week and I can't wait to temporarily get off this diet and chow down Phone Post
Not sure if I'll be there long enough to eat much after the fight, but I hear the beer is cheap so I'll be fine! Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown -
tres_equis_666 - Stephen if you're into greasy and spicy food, you'll love the food in Manila. I'm going there this week and I can't wait to temporarily get off this diet and chow down Phone Post
Not sure if I'll be there long enough to eat much after the fight, but I hear the beer is cheap so I'll be fine! Phone Post 3.0

Yezzir beer is fucking cheap in MNL

A bottle would run you 30-40 Pesos, which would be 1 sgd. A bucket of six is 300 PhP which is about the price of a bottle of beer here.

Try the Red Horse beer, and get an order of sizzling sisig and shower that bad boy in tabasco sauce. That's the perfect combo right there. Phone Post

Oishi-Banario 1 ended with a shocking KO

tres_equis_666 -
StephenLangdown -

Yezzir beer is fucking cheap in MNL

A bottle would run you 30-40 Pesos, which would be 1 sgd. A bucket of six is 300 PhP which is about the price of a bottle of beer here.

Try the Red Horse beer, and get an order of sizzling sisig and shower that bad boy in tabasco sauce. That's the perfect combo right there. Phone Post

A dollar a beer? Fuck me I'm dead LOL. Cheers for the heads up. Hopefully I manage to get out there. Realllllly wanna fight again since I'm not hurt at all. Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - Wouldn't mind? I'd LOVE to fight on that card! :P fingers crossed Phone Post 3.0

WelI didn't want to takeall of the words out of your mouth hehe :P

Hopefully they do give you a fight over there!

Also, how has the UG brass not given youa green name yet? Boo to the UG brass!

BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - Wouldn't mind? I'd LOVE to fight on that card! :P fingers crossed Phone Post 3.0

Haha I was kidding :P Cause ONE FC 11 isn't up on their event database yet or something like that? Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Haha I was kidding :P Cause ONE FC 11 isn't up on their event database yet or something like that? Phone Post 3.0

Wow really? Are they short staffed or some shit? Heck I'll put write the event into their database for free if they lack the manpower hahah

BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Wow really? Are they short staffed or some shit? Heck I'll put write the event into their database for free if they lack the manpower hahah

I think you actually can. I'm on my phone can't check, but if you're on the com you can go to the events page and click add event or something iirc. Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

I think you actually can. I'm on my phone can't check, but if you're on the com you can go to the events page and click add event or something iirc. Phone Post 3.0

You're right.

Can't put the event in without saying what sanctioning body sanctioned the event though, and I have no idea of that :(

BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

You're right.

Can't put the event in without saying what sanctioning body sanctioned the event though, and I have no idea of that :(

Not sure if there is one? That's an American thing, no? Phone Post 3.0

I think it is, but the page says "An MMA event must have either an Athletic Commission or a Sanctioning Body selected."

This site sure knows how to make things straightforward and easy lol

BrunoMcGyver -

I think it is, but the page says "An MMA event must have either an Athletic Commission or a Sanctioning Body selected."

This site sure knows how to make things straightforward and easy lol

Put "none"? Phone Post 3.0

It's not an option :( :(

Well that sucks. Oh well. :( Phone Post 3.0