ONE FC shuts door on Francis

PFL right now:

3 Likes

Probably the same shit he was demanding from the UFC: boxing clause, health care for all fighters, collective bargaining, etc. I was rooting for him to get a big fight with Fury or Wilder but it’s become clear that Francis is the problem

1 Like

Im not sure if thats the conclusion. If hes fighting for fighter rights, he isnt the problem. Hes just a guy fighting a losing battle.
Moterfuckers got too much principle it seems lol.
I hope he figures it out though. I genuinely want to see the guy do well.

2 Likes

Lol @ fighting for fighter rights…i doubt Francis gives 2 shits about other fighters…he knew Dana wasnt going to bend so he virtue signaled on his way out the door

14 Likes

priced himself out,

1 Like

Priced himself out of bkfc as well

There is no promotion that can afford to pay him what he could have made as UFC heavyweight champion main eventing PPVs. His foolishness was in giving up his title without finding out what he was worth on the open market first.

Other fighters like Weidman have refused to re-sign early and fought out their contract. But the point of doing that is to have the most leverage going into negotiations with the UFC. Not to turn down their final offer without speaking to other promotions.

I’ve said it over and over. The guy needs a manager. He has no clue how to negotiate. Leaving the UFC is really only worth it for guys who can’t make it to the top. See Mike Perry. He’s more monetizable as the face of BKFC than as a dude losing every other fight on random UFC fight nights.

6 Likes

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

1 Like

When everyone you meet is an asshole….you’re the asshole?

2 Likes

Tyson Fury played with this guys heart and now he is lost and can never return to reality

9 Likes
4 Likes

He played himself.

3 Likes

Frances is the common denominator

6 Likes

I agree 100%, we should definitely stab more of these assholes…

I’ve been saying from the jump. Francis is a big ole’ giant dummy. He’ll end up crawling back to the UFC begging for what they offered him.

4 Likes

And he won’t get anywhere near that last offer. Delusion is a motherfucker.

5 Likes

If there was a dollar to be made, some promoter would cash in.

Which tells me there isn’t.

9 Likes

He had the UFC in a perfect place. Jones fight was going to be huge.

He could have dropped all the demands, asked for 10 mil per fight for 3 fights and been done with his career.

4 Likes

LOL! Those damn immigrant champions! :rofl:

3 Likes
5 Likes