ONE FC shuts door on Francis

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

15 Likes

On top of having a Boxing clause he must be asking for an ungodly amount of money

4 Likes

delusional moron.
nobody gives a fuck about him anymore.

21 Likes

Damn. This one seems particularly harsh

5 Likes

It makes you wonder if these CEOs are more in one anothers pockets than we realise.

10 Likes

Now thats an interesting line of thought.

I doubt it, but definitely worth pondering.

Or Frannie really is a difficult diva.

2 Likes

I skipped over the second point there didnā€™t I. I do agree I think heā€™s being awkward as all hell too.

1 Like

Heā€™s asking for way more than heā€™s worth AND he wants to have the boxing clause

Heā€™s not worth it imo. His Ppv Numbers are abysmal and his fight with Derrick Lewis will never leave the back of my head

14 Likes

Yeah, tbh I think they owe us damages for that performance. :sleeping:

6 Likes

Them stating this publicly drops Francisā€™ stock even more.

Who is even left now?

11 Likes

Looks like its headed in the Ngannou vs James Toney in Gamebred Boxing direction at this rate.

Iā€™d watch Ngannou vs Rampage and Bob Sapp, 2 vs 1 at Fight Circus.

Lets see if he ends up in PFL, they said they want him in their tournament format but I doubt he would be willing to do more than one MMA fight a year at this point.

Who is his current manager? Maybe he should bring Tito in and then hold a press conference like the infamous Tito/Cyborg presser.

11 Likes

They (UFC and ONE FC) are not from what I have seen. This is strictly someone with shrewd management who has been convinced that they can change the ā€œpayā€ paradigm. The honchos disagree and know that if they concede then the paradigm will shift and their businesses will be altered forever. Simple and independent business decisions being applied by White and Cui.

6 Likes

Yawngannou

12 Likes

Him, izzy, and marty can all go back to Wakanda and brag to each other, about all the deals none of them are closingā€¦

15 Likes
3 Likes

Nothing more annoying than immigrants soaking up the opportunity of someone elseā€™s land and then celebrating the 3rd world shithole they came from. Enjoy Nigeriaā€¦
I always remember the story of Dan Igali. After winning a gold medal for Canada in wrestling he went back to his homeland to open a school for the kids in his hometown.

10 Likes

Chatri said it wasnt the money. Who knows what he was asking for?
Damn you Francis!! I was rooting for you!

5 Likes

Itā€™s the boxing clause

Seems like PFL is the only one that will sign him and let him try to box as well

1 Like

Meh. They were all UFC champions and millionaires though.

1 Like

I wanted Francis to do well just so he could shit in the mouth of all of his haters (meaning all of you fags), and I could watch it happen, unzipped.
Fuck it, keep hope alive.
I STILL GOT FAITH IN YA FRANNY!
GETERR DONE, by any means necessary hombre.

3 Likes