One FC to debut in the US

And I am going. This arena is right down the street from me. STOKED. Buying tickets Monday.

ONE FIGHT NIGHT 10: JOHNSON VS. MORAES III - ONE Championship – The Home Of Martial Arts (onefc.com)

Funny, the first I ever knew of Mighy Mouse was at this same venue. Went to watch him fight in the WEC. After his fight, he came and sat nosebleeds to watch the rest of the card. He sat directly in front of me. His ears have been seared into my memory ever since. If I knew he was going to be one of the greatest fighters of all time, I would have gotten his autograph. Now I get to see him live in the same venue again. Should be awesome!

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

6 Likes

ONE is just amazing from top to bottom

8 Likes

Any word on if it’ll be a legit ruleset? Didn’t see anything on it last I looked. Unified Rules the fake fight… ONE FC only fight the real fight.

2 Likes

I read this part in The Iron Sheik’s voice.

4 Likes

No idea. Only one fight announced so far so we will see. I am hoping they pick up some local guys. I am also excited to see some small glove thai fighting. A buddy hooked me up with a promo code for early tix so I am in. Tickets purchased. LETS GO.

2 Likes

This thread makes me want to plan a trip to Denver around this event.

Went there for the first time for a GLORY event years ago. Might have been at the same venue.

2 Likes

We will be using the Global Ruleset. So, all elbows and knees to the head of a grounded opponent will be allowed. (MMA)

3 Likes

That is cool as shit dude. You should sketch or get a friend to sketch a silhouette of the back of his head and ears. Then maybe someday you can get him to sign it.

2 Likes

Fucking love One Championship! If you have not watched it yet please give it a try.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re in for a treat my friend