One FC- Watch the #1 Welterweight in the world.

91W209 - Oh and good luck to you Stephen. Kick ass! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! :D

Sign me up Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, I will get up early to watch.

I'm in for sure Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

gotta buy that shit now haha

PRIDE RULES Phone Post 3.0

Watching the Paper view now.. The Black Panther is on the main card soon. I think he gets diet advice from the rheem! Phone Post

Can someone tell me how to start the event from the beginning?

Am I going to have to wait a couple hours for them to get that setup or something?

The full event replay does not appear to be up yet when I go in the replay section and when I click on the live link I cant start the event over because the feed is no longer functioning.

I thought I remembered being able to access the whole event in one piece and not have to watch the videos posted fight by fight in the replay section.

LMAO @ Paper view!

BJ Penn Forever - The full event replay does not appear to be up yet when I go in the replay section and when I click on the live link I cant start the event over because the feed is no longer functioning.

I thought I remembered being able to access the whole event in one piece and not have to watch the videos posted fight by fight in the replay section.

You might have to wait a bit before they post the replay, which I believe is similar to Fight Pass. You should be able to watch the event in its entirety once it's up. Phone Post 3.0

MManners - Watching the Paper view now.. The Black Panther is on the main card soon. I think he gets diet advice from the rheem! Phone Post

classic UG moment. Someone needs to create a a picture of a fat kid sitting too close to the TV with the caption "Watching the Paper view now".

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
BJ Penn Forever - The full event replay does not appear to be up yet when I go in the replay section and when I click on the live link I cant start the event over because the feed is no longer functioning.

You might have to wait a bit before they post the replay, which I believe is similar to Fight Pass. You should be able to watch the event in its entirety once it's up. Phone Post 3.0

That is what I figured. I was just being an impatient fucker. LOL

I Wild Each It - $9.99? Shhhhiiiiiaaaaaatttt. I'm in.

I am ashamed to agree with you.

In for 10 bucks, that's less than a Godzilla ticket.

Now that one fc are going to.have two events a month from the looks of it, I think I'm just going to go ahead and pay the $90 subscribtion for the whole year Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - Now that one fc are going to.have two events a month from the looks of it, I think I'm just going to go ahead and pay the $90 subscribtion for the whole year Phone Post 3.0
It's not a bad deal at all. Phone Post 3.0

FODOR?

FODOR! FODOR! Phone Post 3.0