One Kick....Great Job UFC.

Make that make Kirik lol Phone Post 3.0

McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.
Can't wait for another exciting and breaking news announcement that Tito is coming back...amazing! Just remember, the elite of the elite only is what the UFC is. Dollaway will probably clear a thousand bucks after tonight...not bad.

Proof of the prediction?

It's very easy to say it after the fact.

I predicted that my Mom and Dad would stay together forever.

After I walked in on my Dad having sex with my Mom's boyfriend, I told everyone that I knew my Dad was gay all along.

You make me sick.

OP, what are your suggestions on how to make the UFC more entertaining/interesting then ? Phone Post 3.0

Ebin214 -
nobones - 
McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.
Can't wait for another exciting and breaking news announcement that Tito is coming back...amazing! Just remember, the elite of the elite only is what the UFC is. Dollaway will probably clear a thousand bucks after tonight...not bad.
If you hate the UFC so much stop watching. Phone Post 3.0

Are you really that offended by some low-key, level-headed criticism of the UFC's matchmaking? Calm down, jabronie.
It was a great card with great finishes and this jabroni is bitching because the main event wasn't more competitive? It wasn't criticism it was just bitching. Phone Post 3.0

McSavy005 -
nobones - 
McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.
If you hate watching UFC so much then stick with Bellator and quit whining. Phone Post 3.0

You need me to keep educating you so I can't.
Educating who? You are not even a CBS noob. You probably just learned who CB Dolloway was last night. Phone Post 3.0

Meh, it was kind of a joke match-up. Talk about throwing someone to the wolves. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 
McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.

Proof of the prediction?

It's very easy to say it after the fact.

I predicted that my Mom and Dad would stay together forever.

After I walked in on my Dad having sex with my Mom's boyfriend, I told everyone that I knew my Dad was gay all along.

You make me sick.

it's ok....he LITERALLY predicted it

no virtual predicting for this chap

nobones - 
McSavy005 -
nobones - 
If you hate watching UFC so much then stick with Bellator and quit whining. Phone Post 3.0

You need me to keep educating you so I can't.
Educating who? You are not even a CBS noob. You probably just learned who CB Dolloway was last night. Phone Post 3.0

I'll educate you again since you're in desperate need. You seem to think a person tunes into tv, sees MMA for the first time and then runs to a computer and signs up here. You and another stooge really think that's the only way someone signs up here is right after they've watched MMA for the first time. Have you been diagnosed as mentally limited? You definitely are slow...but you're not the only one here who's slow. Here comes the educational part. Some people sign up here spontaneously. Some people sign up here again after being banned. Some people mean to sign up but don't get around to it for awhile. Some people do other things in life and sign up when they have free time. Isn't that nice? I kept it really simple and educated you and another dummy on how life works. Nice.

BrattMamley - Holy shit the whiny bitches in this place is getting ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

H Bomb the World - 
Kirik -

Getting ridiculous since May 27?

Ok

I'm not a hater of yours but....really?

As retarded as his post was, his join date doesn't mean he started watching MMA on his join date.

I've watched MMA for about 10 years now and only joined a few months ago. Phone Post 3.0

LOL...I know. It literally tells everyone 'look at me, I'm dumb'. Plus, how many years do you need to get it right that after every event the god damn site crashes. That's what I call a total fucking moron.

Tell me more about signing up. Phone Post 3.0

Signing up, signing up, everyone is signing up. Blocking out the scenery, changing my mind. Phone Post 3.0

I like your prediction method. I am going to literally predict that Jon jones or Daniel Cormier will KO/submit/decision the other guy to the head or body or leg or arm or other part...sometime in the first five rounds. Phone Post 3.0

victorpoprock - Meh, it was kind of a joke match-up. Talk about throwing someone to the wolves. Phone Post 3.0

Good God. A striker wins and it's all "put him in against a wrestler"

A striker beats a wrestler and it's "throwing ***** to the wolves"

I realize the difference and that it's not all black-and-white but c'mon....

...there's nothing worse than Monday morning quarterbacks who front like they knew all along what was gonna go down.

Dumb matchmaking, never stops.

CapnKindBud -
BrattMamley - Holy shit the whiny bitches in this place is getting ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
14er gonna 14 Phone Post 3.0
Nope- he's correct. Whiny little bitches everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

only an uneducated fan would look at it like it was only one kick. He set that one kick with 77 and a Half feints.

You're dumb. Phone Post 3.0

The fight did exactly what it was supposed to, springboard Machida right back into the title picture. There's good money in a trilogy and considering how close the first fight vs Weidman was, they are banking on a trilogy. I'd argue it was actually pretty smart match making since Dolloway was low risk high reward. Phone Post 3.0

Machida is an amazing striker that, given the chance, can deliver a hilight real kick KO on any given Friday night!

If you don't like KOs from great strikers, go watch IBJJF 50/50 double guard pulls.