One more fighter from Affliciton to release hot!

I was told about 4 days ago that one more fighter from the cali show had pissed hot but hadn't been realeased yet. That the guys at Afflicition knew already and this is what lead up to some of their current problems.

Dana has been saying that Afflicition has big problems.

This isn't me making things up because their show was canx. The source that told me this is very reliable!

I actually hope it's not true for this fighter!!

tease...  =)

spill beans.

ttt

Is this what Shiloh was on about yesterday?

GMan99 - Is this what Shiloh was on about yesterday?

Exactly what my first thought was.

Paging Dr. Accutest

pics or ban?

Herring In A Fur Coat -  Gots to be Barnett.  Babalu wasn't even on the October card was he?

Yes ^.

He is implying that its either barnett or arlovski, something that would put the main event in jeopardy by suspending one of the fighters.

The speculation here is going to get out of control.

ttt for hot pee pee.

its all good, gives Fedor time to heal. I'm still going to support Affliction and all MMA together however I can. Still can't get myself to buy and wear an Affliction shirt...

taste like horse

How taste my hot pee pee!

Who was caught on that show already I forget?

Edwin Dewees and???

lol @ the hot pee pee

"Neternia - i feel bad for the fighters, who perform their hearts out for us, and have to deal with this type of nonsense. speculation and wild rumors only hurt the fighters, they never help. thread should be deleted."

I kind of agree, but when it comes to a guy like Barnett, who's tested positive before than you've got to expect something like this.

If you don't want people to speculate about you juicing, then he shouldn't have juiced in the first place. When you try to cheat, even once, you open yourself up to speculation forever.

isn't babalu off the strikeforce card aswell

Tyson86 - Who was caught on that show already I forget?Edwin Dewees and???Big Foot.

Ah no, Big Foot was elite XC...my bad.

levragentiming - ttt for hot pee pee.

its all good, gives Fedor time to heal. I'm still going to support Affliction and all MMA together however I can. Still can't get myself to buy and wear an Affliction shirt...

It's not all good, it means several fighters will go 6 months or more without a paychec. The top guys who make 100 grand can afford it, but the lower paid guys need to stay active.