One of the worst cards ever ?

CANADA IS CURSED 4 MMA! Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 - Is every bad card the worst? This is the worst, before it was 149, then 149, it seems every below average card people claim its the worst ever.

No it wasnt the worst card ever.

149 was so bad that you mentioned it twice. Phone Post

KickYoNuts -

Felt like it

No, shut up Phone Post 3.0

It was fun to see live. Lots of fights in the crowds and outside the event. Ill be shocked if there was no stabbings.

Lol no. Not even top 5 in the last 5 years. Anyone remember 119's main card?

sam stout fighnt was good, pat barry fight was short but fun, the women fight was great, jimmu fight kinda boring tho started out pretty exctiing, roy nelson vs stipe was a good fight, awsome watching stipe use his great skills to defeat roy, main event, rashad looked very good, i thot he was going to run from dan the entire time but he stood with hendo, good fight

i have bought every ppv for 10+ years, some not so good, some good, some great, this was a good night of fights,

im sure people spend more in one night just going to the bar or club than once a month ufc ppv event

Cro cop v mir was a stinker Phone Post 3.0

It was a bad card to begin with so you can't really be shocked with how it turned out. The whole card looked like it was pieced together last minute with no thought put into the match making. Sometimes shitty fight cards result in good fights, well this one played out how it looked on paper.

A hell of a lot of decisions. Some fights were entertaining. A couple put me to sleep. Kinda happy I went splits on the cost. The beer drinking was the best part of the night. Phone Post 3.0

Fights weren't that bad. Thought Miocic looked great against Nelson.

Too many PPVs a year, too many fighters on the UFC roster, and far, far too much ambition on the part of the UFC. This is not the way to make MMA the biggest sport in the world. At this rate, it'll NEVER come close.

waste

I was sticking up for the card, before it happened. I can't now that it's happened, though. That card was 95% shit. Phone Post