One-on-one with Dana White from today (VIDEO)

Hey guys...

OK, first time interviewing White. Here's hoping I made everyone proud:

http://www.versus.com/nw/article/view/78523/?UserDef=true&catID=2175&tf=ariel_helwani.tpl

"I've made it very clear, and I think the fans know this, Saturday night could be the last night you ever see Chuck Liddell fight again whether it's live or on pay-per-view," White said. "It could be Chuck Liddell's last fight."

i still dont believe dana will cut chuck

As usual, excellent interview.

ttt

why didnt you interview the asian chick behind u? fuck dana

nice job Ariel

You're an excellent interviewer Ariel, keep it up.

Great interview. I like how Dana understands the sport. He understands that GSP and Anderson both have tough fights.

TTT

Great Job.

nailed it

Awesome stuff once again. Great to see you getting the good interviews. WAR Jarry Park!

What's with the softball questions, seems like a self promotion for the ppv. mma media are scared to get their credentials taken away from Dana.

Poindexter - Awesome stuff once again. Great to see you getting the good interviews. WAR Jarry Park!

Indeed. JP 4 life.

Thanks...

Great Job Man!

Great interview, I always liked Ariel's interviews, they are straight to the point and he doesn't avoid questions.

Great job!

congrats on your first interview with DW!

I have to say...you did a very professional job...I think Dana was even impressed. If I was your video producer I would probably suggest glasses and sport jacket (a la Stuart Scott on ESPN. my 2 cents. Have you had any professional coaching?

The flow of the interview was top notch.

isolabella - I have to say...you did a very professional job...I think Dana was even impressed. If I was your video producer I would probably suggest glasses and sport jacket (a la Stuart Scott on ESPN. my 2 cents. Have you had any professional coaching?

The flow of the interview was top notch.

Thanks, man. I appreciate all the tips...Now I just need to find a producer!

Dana just says the shit about Chuck to build an angle.

Dana like most knows the fight stylistically favours Chuck and if Shogun is to win it wont be by complete blowout.  Win or lose this isn't Chuk's last fight, Dana is just being a clever promoter.

Awesome Job Ariel, you're very natural at interviewing.

Enjoy teh fights tonight!

There's no way that Chuck will be cut if he's still a PPV draw. This is a business for Dana first and foremost and as long as Chuck can help line the pockets of Zuffa (and his own of course) he'll be around. If Chuck loses his next few fights or does not look competitive I would not be surprised if Dana started a type of legends or senior division just to keep generating revenue with his cash cows until the viewing public has had enough.