ONE on TNT II results & discussion

ONE on TNT II: Lee vs. Nastyukhin took place Wednesday, April 14th from the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore. The main card aired live on TNT and the preliminaries on the TNT app.

Main Card (Live on TNT, 10:00 PM EST)

-Christian Lee defeated Timofey Nastyukin by TKO (Ground and Pound, Round 1, 1:13)
-Janet Todd defeated Anne Line Hogstad by TKO (Body Kick, Round 3, 1:36)

Preliminary Card (Live on B/R Live App, 8:30 PM EST)

-Yoshiki Nakahara defeated Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg by Disqualification (Kick to Grounded Opponent, Round 2)
-Shuo Wang defeated Kyu Sung Kim by KO (Elbow, Round 3, 1:51)
-Shuya Kamikubo defeated Mitchell Chamale by Submission (Rear Naked Choke, Round 2, 2:13)

I couldn’t watch in real time, love that I can stream afterwards and even re-watch today on the One App for free. That main event was an incredible performance from Lee. The Muay Thai fight was entertaining as well, beautiful liver kick

2 Likes

I usually watch their cards on Saturday after UFC or other events. They put on a good show. I’m surprised there aren’t that many people that talk about them.

1 Like

Here’s hoping these TNT cards end up doing exactly that and get far more people talking. They do have real good talent over there.

I love how they put this right after AEW. I’d be okay if together they took over Wednesday nights

1 Like