MMA Underground Forums

"Open Attack" Rule gets the boot! in OneFC

Soccer Kickers rejoice, OneFC president says the rule is getting ditched in light of the recent confusion. Fighters may now kick away at skulls with impunity!

I will not be mean.

This is great "news"

sparkuri -  I will not be mean.

This is great "news"

been on the road without a smart phone, apologies all around if this is "War is over!" material

It's about time. Fighters - if you're down and can't defend the kick - TAP OUT.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Prez changes rule quick as fuck after people realize it's dumb as hell I fucking love this guy!!!! :)!!!:)!!!

EXCELLENT

That is a sustainable competitive advantage too, b/c UFC is no way going to allow that.

Everyone wins with this change.

Awesome stuff

I expected this but not this quick.
Wish onefc would get a tv deal in us. Phone Post

You guys are awful... why don't we just scrap the UFC all together and Dana can promote Man vs Wild events...Brock Lesnar vs Panther. Roy Nelson and a snapping turtle vs 6 Ostrich. Soccer kicks.. gtfo

rjambi - You guys are awful... why don't we just scrap the UFC all together and Dana can promote Man vs Wild events...Brock Lesnar vs Panther. Roy Nelson and a snapping turtle vs 6 Ostrich. Soccer kicks.. gtfo

Closed minded and argued from an emotional point of view. The irony is that McCain said the same of the UFC back in the day.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of competition to the UFC. The UFC has become stale. It rewards point fighters who win at all costs.

One FC with pride style judging, loyalty to fighters who "make the fight" and allowing soccer kicks is the future. All 5 events... All entertaining, many finishes. Unlike many recent UFC events. Phone Post

Does that mean Arlovski won?  That no contest was bullshit.

And yay re: news!

Event.observe("vote-40941274-down", "click", castVote);
            Event.observe("vote-40941274-up", "click", castVote);

You guys are awful... why don't we just scrap the UFC all together and Dana can promote Man vs Wild events...Brock Lesnar vs Panther. Roy Nelson and a snapping turtle vs 6 Ostrich. Soccer kicks.. gtfo