Opinions on Nick Diaz

he has been in some of the most exciting mixed martial arts fights in recent history. His fights with Karo, Diego, Riggs, Neer all very exciting fights.

especially the Karo and Diego fights because they were an action-packed mix of striking and grappling.

Diaz is a good draw and good kid.

Deuce77 sums it up pretty good

I have always been a fan of Diaz. I believe him to be one of the guys to beat in the welterweight division. He is well rounded and has shown his skills standing aswell as on the ground. His knockout of Robbie Lawler will always be a nice highlight. His fight with Diego i thought was real close and gave the slight edge to diaz cause if you look at the sub attempts by diaz as opposed to all the punches diego threw that missed he was the more accurate aggressor as they were both aggresive as hell. I believe he will beat Wildman but anything can happen on any given day. Anyone that steps in the ring has a chance to win as we are all warriors. I am just lucky enough to fight on the same card as him. It is gonna be bad ass to see the fight in person.

I think Diaz is the ONE fighter in the world today who has the right tools to beat GSP.......Dana, get off your ass and sign this guy!!!!!!

riggs shouldn't have called him a bitch. Nick Diaz ain't no bitch.

Definitely one of my favorite fighters. He has never gotten manhandled or knocked out and he doesn't quick (who else would keep fighting when they are in the hospital??) The kid has no quit in him. Every PPV with him on it makes me want to order it. Simply put: he is the man!!!!!

Badass fighter who always puts on a great show. He's one of the most well rounded guys in the game.

He has provided the best fights ever in the UFC (against Karo and Diego. Not to mention one of the BIGGEST upsets in the UFC against Lawler.).

Huge mistake not to sign him again, what a loss.

the only thing about Diaz i dont like is "Diablo" it should be Nick "Stockton Slugger" Diaz..

love him

Solid Fighter. I don't really care for the way he trash talks people, and then loses the fight, kind of makes him look like a jackass. He has good standup and a great sprawl, very bright future.

He's one of my favorites.

Always will have a place in the UFC, and remember, he's very young. He will just get better. And outside of GSP-HUGHES-PENN, he's probably faced the toughest comp of any welter.

Diablo is a great nickname for him. Celebrates his heritage and describes his attitude too.

ttt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcwKdd0nEng

======
I just wanna know the overall opinions of Nick Diaz. Everyone I talk to either loves him, or hates him.

======

He's undefeated in hospital fights.

ttt

"Mr. Fickett there is no need for racism.. please put your white sheet back in the closet.. I am suprized the UFC condones such statements from its fighters, now that it's a mainstream sport and all.."
-Dan Black

He's telling this to the guy who has an hecho in mexico tatoo on his back...I'm sorry that you haven't seen the greatest Chicano movie ever, but that comment is anything but racist...Nick is the shit, a real mex-american bad ass!