Oscar De La Hoya Offers to Fight Dana

1 Like

1 Like

In recent days, Garcia has called to face the UFC bantamweight champion. Furthermore, the boxer is willing to step into the cage with O’Malley if that’s what it takes. While no boxer has stepped foot in the octagon since James Toney in 2010, Oscar De La Hoya is willing to make it happen.

‘Golden Boy’ appeared on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani earlier today. There, Oscar De La Hoya was asked about Ryan Garcia vs. Sean O’Malley. Surprisingly, the retired boxer approved the potential fight, and talked up the star power of ‘Sugar’. However, De La Hoya also offered a fight idea of his own.

On the co-main event of the hypothetical fight, he would love to face Dana White. While Oscar De La Hoya issued a public apology to the promoter in 2022 over their lengthy feud, he’s still willing to box him. Especially considering that it would be major business, and an easy fight to promote.

Oscar De La Hoya calls for boxing match with UFC President Dana White

“Does he have purple hair? Or what color is it now?” Oscar De La Hoya jokingly responded on The MMA Hour, when asked about Sean O’Malley vs. Ryan Garcia. “I like him, he’s a good striker. I’ve been doing my homework [on him]. It would be a hell of a promotion, it would be a hell of a promotion. I would actually entertain that because Ryan could fight in the main event with this kid.”

He continued, “Maybe, I can do Dana on the co-main. No, we’re cool but it’s all good. I haven’t even talked to the guy. Like I’m good, but that doesn’t mean we can’t go at it. No, I never [met him]. Does he live in Vegas? I live in Vegas, and I’m going to do some big things in Vegas now.”

While Oscar De La Hoya is a boxing legend, Dana White does have some fighting experience of his own. A former boxercise coach, the promoter was infamously set to face Tito Ortiz in a boxing match in 2007. However, ‘The Huntington Beach Bad Boy’ withdrew, as he wasn’t going to be paid for the contest.

1 Like

what a coked-out fucken idea that is. why are we even listening to this guy. why the fuck is he poking the bear? Dana called an end to their beef when he was publicly crushing him on a regular basis.

you’d think Oscar would be glad and take the opportunity to shut his mouth. who the hell does he have surrounding him if they allow this kind of dumb statement to surface? crazy waste of time.

2 Likes

EEEts true MO

Dana by KO

Lol. I thought his career was over

They should fight in the UFC, instead of boxing.

No biting, no eye gouging, no fish-hooking, and no fish-netting.

1 Like

Fine. Do De La Hoya vs Dana as the new main event of 300 and get Rogan vs Renato Laranga as the new co-main. No, nevermind, move Rogan vs Laranga to 301, that Rio card would be huge with Laranga headlining for all his Brazilian countrymen.

3 Likes

No homo either?

Guess which one is cokehead?

1 Like

The one whos wearing a thong?

I’d happily do some with both of them, though.

1 Like

Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya recently made headlines by proposing a fight against Dana White, the president of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). This unexpected challenge has generated significant buzz in the combat sports world, with many questioning the feasibility and potential motivations behind it.