Oscar De La Hoya Taps Out & Heads to Rehab

The pic on the right looks a little like Rogan.

Good for him. Phone Post 3.0

this is awesome. glad he is doing the right thing. one line to many and you die. you do not know when that is. he needs to stop. 

lol at those pics ahh to be that high in a hotel with a hooker for 3-4-5-7 days :) 

Show the pic of the chick he posed for. Could explain how he lost his senses.

meco24 - Show the pic of the chick he posed for. Could explain how he lost his senses.

Malvert the Janitor -
MountainMedic - Oh my Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0

Perfect, lmao Phone Post

Good luck Oscar.

He looked messed up on the fs1 UFC event Phone Post 3.0

meco24 - Show the pic of the chick he posed for. Could explain how he lost his senses.

These guys get the pure dope. Not your shitty shit that's cut 100 times.

Sending good vibes to him. Phone Post 3.0

Please take Mayhem with you... Phone Post

sickdarce - I know those pics have been around forever but I refuse to believe they are real. Why would he pose for damaging pictures like that? He would have to know they can be used as evidence. Don't tell me because he was high. Phone Post 3.0

if those were not real, DLH's many many PR and management people would have found the original pictures by now, and would have posted them

no original pictures = no photoshop.

Maybe Heisenburg got to him. That Coca wasn't doing the trick anymore Phone Post 3.0

sickdarce - I know those pics have been around forever but I refuse to believe they are real. Why would he pose for damaging pictures like that? He would have to know they can be used as evidence. Don't tell me because he was high. Phone Post 3.0
He admitted they were legit. He blamed it on drugs Phone Post 3.0

Kenso - Sending good vibes to him. Phone Post 3.0

Me too Phone Post

sickdarce - I know those pics have been around forever but I refuse to believe they are real. Why would he pose for damaging pictures like that? He would have to know they can be used as evidence. Don't tell me because he was high. Phone Post 3.0

That's exactly why.

He was high as fuck.

You wouldn't believe that's the reason unless you've been that high yourself.

I loled at disease Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - I loled at disease Phone Post 3.0

Hey Bob Saget, cut the guy some slack, it's not like he said he was sucking dick for weed.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.