Oscar De La Hoya Taps Out & Heads to Rehab

Hope he gets through. Phone Post 3.0

Slip151 -

Ok wtf his right night is slipping out and you have slip in your SN coincidence ? I think not :)

Best of luck in recovery Oscar ... Get right so you can live a better lifestyle ... Phone Post 3.0

THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

He wrote the blueprint on waste and excess..well done Oscar..101 on how to screw up bank Phone Post 3.0

Thuglife13 - LoL @ Oscar...

I guess he took the "blueprint" to rehab with him so Canelo is gonna get his brakes knocked off by Money May!

Lol @ this and your screen name. Phone Post

Seems a little selfish to wait until a few days before the fight to check yourself into rehab?

Why not wait till after so you can go quietly.

Anyway oscar was the fucking man in his prime. Use to love watching him fight.

this is him at the fs1 debut
http://msn.foxsports.com/video/UFC?vid=4d9559e3-29ed-470b-917d-43636189fd60

Best wishes to oscar. Addiction is no laughing matter Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ Tyrone... Get your shit together. Phone Post 3.0

Addiction isnt "curable"...you just learn to overcome the "cravings". Anyone giving Oscar shit for this is truly a POS. Enjoy your new title.

The Russian stripper from the pic thing is 10/10 and mad rich from the Oscar hush money, so she's like an 11 now. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - I loled at disease Phone Post 3.0

If it's indeed a drug addicition,Yak it up with the APA,asam, and the AMA among others

I've hated him since the first Chavez fight! That said, I hope he gets clean this time. Losing his mother so young and having a POS for a father really fucked him up. Phone Post 3.0

Oscar never struck me as a happy person. But I have no doubt he's a nice, albeit flawed person. His father was extremely overbearing and losing his mother was very difficult. When Oscar won gold and turned pro, there were a lot of people who suggested he might be gay. Most of it was jealousy.

There was this kid out of East LA, with a white mother, who beat the shit out of a true legend from Mexico. Oscar smiled and never swore. Chavez drank beer and busted up cab drivers, Oscar said he'd never been in a street fight. The 'Golden Boy' act rubbed a lot of hardcore Hispanic fans the wrong way. You see a young DLH and he looks almost like a boyband star plastered with a soft voice and a phony grin waving at the girls.

But Oscar could really fight. He was a hell of a fighter. So he has some problems. It is very possible he's even gay. It doesn't change what he's accomplished in the ring or as a promoter. Roy might have been the fighter of the 90's, but it was Oscar who was selling the big $ PPVs and making the great fights. Roy was sublime, but Oscar fought classics. Win or lose, he was a hell of a fighter and he's done a lot for boxing and for East LA. He built a community center gives tons of his own $ to cancer centers and research.

He's not perfect, but sports could do a lot worse than Oscar De La Hoya.

spliff - this is him at the fs1 debut

Jeez, the drip clearing action in his throat, jaw clenching, wide eyes, nose clear at :47 and greasiness... he's having a party.

As for the cross dressing shit, seeing the pic of that girl, coupled with a bunch of blow.... it's understandable.

Rcs476 - 

Jeez, the drip clearing action in his throat, jaw clenching, wide eyes, nose clear at :47 and greasiness... he's having a party.

As for the cross dressing shit, seeing the pic of that girl, coupled with a bunch of blow.... it's understandable.

"the inevitable ODLH" was that a Freaudian prediction?

buddie - Good luck to him. Fuck the haters.

buddie - 
Rcs476 - 

"the inevitable ODLH" was that a Freaudian prediction?

inimitable...look it up

36 VS 14 - 
camicom - 

Has anybody ever thought about the Fact that maybe,just maybe Oscar de la Hoya is a closet Gay?????

meaning that he may like to have his own shit pushed in and he may like to have a big mouthful full of big fat dick jamming inside his own throat???

just saying...

Sounds like you've thought of it. Beeeeeeep.