Oscar De La Hoya Taps Out & Heads to Rehab

Hikikomori - 
INDK - He's a coke head isn't he? Phone Post 3.0

Cocaine...cross dressing...

I still respect De La Hoya greatly, both in the ring and out for his business sense, but I always think of Tim Curry singing sweet transvestite ever since I saw that fucking picture

Malvert the Janitor - 
MountainMedic - Oh my Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0

Thats...
so...
hypnotic...

VTFU

circa305 - 
prometheusX - Yeah he was high as hell at UFC on fs1, good luck to him

Guess I missed that :(

Like chucklidell.gif high or joerogan.gif high?

shaqitup - I loled at disease Phone Post 3.0
Addiction is a disease.... Phone Post 3.0

I see addiction as a fucked up character trait, or even genetic disposition. It certainly doesn't seem like a disease to me. I am not saying it isn't a problem, but I can't call it a disease with a straight face.

buddie - Good luck to him. Fuck the haters.

must be bad if he cant hold out till after the fight. Hope he gets it done.

That said, as someone who has done em all, I cant think of a drug in the world that would make you dress up like that and pose for pictures unless you want to a little bit. Especially if youre a public figure like him and willing to risk ruin.

MMAdotCOM - do you call diabetes a disease?

Type 1 is.

It was obvious to me that he was high on coke while doing a promo piece during a recent UFC event.

Rcs476 - 
spliff - this is him at the fs1 debut
http://msn.foxsports.com/video/UFC?vid=4d9559e3-29ed-470b-917d-43636189fd60

Jeez, the drip clearing action in his throat, jaw clenching, wide eyes, nose clear at :47 and greasiness... he's having a party.

As for the cross dressing shit, seeing the pic of that girl, coupled with a bunch of blow.... it's understandable.

The broads and blow I understand 100%...cross dressing in fucking fishnets, dresses, and wigs. Never an excuse for that nonsense.