OshJosh BeKos Verbally KOs Self

Okay, so I'm watching the Countdown to UFC 143 and can't help but point out yet ANOTHER of Kos's horrible verbul flubs.

This one was "Mike Pierce isn't even in the same league as me".....you mean the UFC, Josh?  Where you both fight?  Now, I understand what he was TRYING to say, but isn't that always the case with Josh?

So I thought I'd start a thread with all of OshJosh BeKosh's verbal KO's to see how many lol's we can get out of this thread.

And of course, the OP wouldn't be complete without this gem of a gif

So, what else am I missing?

So, what else am I missing? Phone Post

Just found this one

No, my nails, they wont glisten. Phone Post

Hey, is gsp out? Ill keep wishing. Phone Post

You're a faggot, is that your religion? Phone Post

xiBLacKouTix -  Hey, is gsp out? Ill keep wishing. Phone Post

So much ghey. 

He likes to motorboat mens assholes,

Just leave the guy alone Phone Post

xiBLacKouTix -  You're a faggot, is that your religion? Phone Post

This is my attempt to stop you from ruining my thread with your weak-ass trolling.

Fun ROMOS with JOSH

And whoever made this was a genius 

And of course, the gold standard...

Can't believe I missed this one!

Yea op got that, he saved himself w joshy shore Phone Post

This is retarded. It's a well known and commonly used statement. He used it properly. Phone Post

I think OP is just jealous. For shame.

Cheers

Lol, I love how this thread has turned into how many troll '12 accounts can bash me!

Bring it, bitches!

And, as I stated in my OP, I understand what Josh was TRYING to say, but literally what he said sounds retarded...as does a plethora of things that fall out of his talking hole.

Let the hate continue! (apparently for both of us)

Tweener -  This is retarded. It's a well known and commonly used statement. He used it properly. Phone Post

And although I agree that it's a well known and commonly used statement, that's in casual conversation.

If you have an athlete who competes in a sport with another athlete who happens to be in the same league/division as him, it sounds quite retarded for you, as a professional, to say "he's not in the same league as me", because, in fact, he is.  I wasn't really trying to make a big deal out of it, didn't know there were so many Kos nut-huggers on the board.

I'd be making the same joke had Brady said the same thing about Eli.  He just sounded stupid...again.

OP is out of his league. Phone Post