Osipczak vs. Riddle on tap for 105

And name wise this card looks awful, yet I think with the types of match ups it'll prove to be another classic

Having said that, not liking Lil Nog vs. ? for the main event

Riddle will dominate

damm good looking corner man in that pic with Riddle, with that said Riddle at 170 is a tuff fight.

damm good looking corner man in that pic with Riddle, with that said Riddle at 170 is a tuff fight.

I have been to 3 of the UK cards, UFC 70 in Manchester was just crazy, the Gonzaga headkick and the overall night just left me amazed, it was my first live card.
Then there was the London card with Rampage vs Hendo which was a great fight and most of the fights that night were pretty good, The Newcastle card was a good crack and I would have been happy enough with an entire card of shit, just for the chance to see BJ live.

The last card I went to was UFC 92 in Vegas and that has really set the bar, I will always be up for a show if its easily accessible but if I have to go far for it its got to be worth it.
I live in Scotland and am considering going to this card, But it is a bit of a hike to get down and it always ends up pretty fucking expensive, so for me to make the trip down the difference will depend on who they shell out for the main event, sitting watching a night of fights is awesome when you know you are getting to watch something a bit special at the end.

If Hughes vs Swick headlines the card I won't go, Hendo/Marquart I would consider, but I would be happier if they could make that an interim for the sole reason of a 5 rounder and Im not completely sold on that as a main event, although if they have this fight and Rogerio fighting someone good I will go.

I also chose to miss the last 2 UFCs because they simply were not good enough, and I think given the fact that they don't do that many shows over here, we should be getting the top dogs in the main events, not just above average matchups.

AZ Combat Sports - damm good looking corner man in that pic with Riddle, with that said Riddle at 170 is a tuff fight.

Definitely a tough one for Nick, I agree. Riddle will have some size on him.

Good challenge though, don't underestimate Mr Osipczak!

I think Riddle beats Ochipclip

Card - 

Matt-riddle_medium

Great fight right there! I'm going with Riddle in this one though. He's a strong wrestler with good sub defense. Nick seemed a little green on the show as well.

Nick O is going to 'solve the RIDDLE'!

tough fight for nick unless his TD defense has improved since tuf

however hes a tough kid & dangerous on the feet<br /><br />either nick by ko or riddle by ln`p ud

He is green and testing himself on the biggest stage in the world was never going to be easy!

Anyone else besides me think this is a horrendous style matchup for Nick?

Riddle by Decision.

Steve4192 - 
Card - 

Matt-riddle_medium

nobody ever got a stiffy over that incredible's guy try again noob

Had a chance to train w/ Riddle after the Cramer fight when he was home in PA and the kid just gets better and better.

Nick is tough and always has a puncher's chance but as tall and lean as he is @ 170, going to be real tough if not impossible to stop the Riddle take down and once he gets top position, it will look like a replay of Riddle's first three fights.

Also don't think Nick will be as physically strong as Bruno or Cramer (or even Dante for that matter) so look for Matt to finish this one late in the game.

A good pick for Riddle and the UFC. They like him so they give him worthy opponents who no one can bitch about but who match up very well with his particular skill set.

TBH I expected more fireworks from Matt after the nasty KO on TUF but after three UDs in a row, if he wins this one that's how i see it happening.

Slick Nick by 'look low strike high' headkick ;)

Riddle by decision

Slick Nick has been doing some good training at the Rough House with the likes of Hardy/Wallhead/Daley and what not so he should be ready for war by the time 105 comes around! Can't wait..

walr?s - Go Jim Breuer!

I mean go Matt Riddle!

Jackpot!

Easy fight for Riddle....Nick poses no challenges for him.