Our Gym In Thailand & Beef With Tiger Huerta Swick

Mike Swick has put the Cal on TMT. Phone Post

KKKIIIIIIDDDDDDD LLLIIIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

So basically, fuck Tiger MT.

(Complete bitch move what they did)

also,

your gym in Thailand is going to be AKA?

Bah, 'Magical' used to be cool, what happened?

good luck swick!

subbed for ltr Phone Post

Maybe if missed some stuff here but I only read shit about Roger. That was a good read though, goodluck with the gym. 

I used to be friends with Elbe on FB but I had to delete him because I was getting sick of all his disgusting and weird posts about his adventures with random, skanky chicks.

I was hoping for insight on training and fighting and all I got was garbage.

I've always been a big fan of Swick's, though. Even ordered a t shirt. no homo, lol.

Anyway, Swick is very talented and I know he could eventually make some noise at 185 if he can really be healthy and carry the right size.

Good luck to you, Mike! You've always represented the sport like a professional and I'm really looking forward to seeing you fight again.

ttt

Good read, and good to see you on here, Swick. Best of luck to you and Huerta Phone Post

Good luck with your endeavours, Swicko.

I just opened a gym in patong. I'm looking for a Bjj and mma coach. I am looking forward to having more camps here. Phuket is small but has enough fighters from around the world to have as many camps as it does says enough. There are only 2 mma camps now and mine will be the only one in the heart of patong. Sorry mike just thought I would get a good mma coach from this thread. I wish you and Roger well. Any one interested in coaching Bjj and mma in Thailand please drop me a line. Thanks Phone Post

In Phone Post

Mike, your gym is safe. You are Roger will do well. Good luck Phone Post

good luck mike.

Always heard very mixed reviews on Tiger whilst ive been training in thailand, all depends on what youre into. some ppl love their approach, some people think they suck

Nicely written post. Do you guys need a fish hook and eye gouge coach out there in Phuket?

Seems to me that Swick has always been a pretty straight shooter.

In regards to the Tiger MT crew, I'm always amazed when guys who could beat me senseless end up having the emotional center of a 14-year-old Justin Bieber fan.

TTT for swick fu.

gg
@mmajunkiegeorge
@mmajunkieradio

frat

ttt for Swick to fight in the ufc again. When is this happening?