Out of the blue match up....

But I am sure Kosh would mop mighty mouse muscle shark up. I am by no means a Kosh fan tet after 2 - 3 more wins (in a row) we could very well see that match up.

Too bad Sherk fights at 155.. Unless Kos drops down, aint gonna happen..

Its gonna happen ... too good of a match up.

No it's not. Sherk is the champ at 155 where he can make considerable cash as the title holder. Why on earth would he want to move back up to the superlarge welterweights?

Kosh would have no problem cutting I believe, and the welter weight division is a little talently crowded for the Kos.

He's one of the youngest welterweights.. He's gonna stay in that division, improve, and have a rivalry with Diego..

It makes sense damnit. I swear.

And no he is not going to have a legit rivalry with Diego TUF style. He is already down a peg or two with the Fickett loss and 155 would be a chance to blow up that division.

"Kosh would have no problem cutting I believe, and the welter weight division is a little talently crowded for the Kos."

Koscheck already cut down from 185 to 170. He's in perfect shape, perfect size and a perfect threat to everyone at 170. There is nothing to indicate Koscheck would ever want to move down to 155. He is big at 170.

DT, I understand where you're coming from, but until Kos gets dominated at 170, He's not going anywhere..

SOOO, I am only part retarded?

No, It would be a good fight style wise, but so would alot of other fights if UFC mixed weight classes once in a while like Pride..