Overeem not at Jackson's anymore?

On his twitter and IG it shows him at MMA masters with Lamas and Clint Hester in Miami... Phone Post 3.0

maybe he is visiting miami and decided to stop by, who knows, I feel if he left Jacksons there would be a headline about it
I guess we will have to wait and see Phone Post 3.0

AO got no friends :( Phone Post 3.0

I always loved watching Alistair fight but he is pretty shot now. He just cannot take any kind of serious punch anymore. He literally goes wobbly with a glancing blow. It is sad to see but he should hang it up because he is just not able to hang with anyone who can hit at this point imo.

Interesting but like the fella above me, I'd think there would be a big headline about the change in camps.

And congrats to me, after 4 years of lurking, I finally put my balls in a wheelbarrow and made an account ;) Phone Post 3.0

SouthBrooklyn - On his twitter and IG it shows him at MMA masters with Lamas and Clint Hester in Miami... Phone Post 3.0

isn't Clint Hester a peptide expert?

DT_MMA - Interesting but like the fella above me, I'd think there would be a big headline about the change in camps.

And congrats to me, after 4 years of lurking, I finally put my balls in a wheelbarrow and made an account ;) Phone Post 3.0
How the fuuuu did u get ur green name verified so fast?! Lol.. Still waiting.. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 -
DT_MMA - Interesting but like the fella above me, I'd think there would be a big headline about the change in camps.

How the fuuuu did u get ur green name verified so fast?! Lol.. Still waiting.. Phone Post 3.0
Says the guy who fought in a UG sponsored fight card, with the name (UGGP) in the title of the event. LOL! Get this man his green name! Do you really have to put in hard work to 'verify' him? Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - maybe he is visiting miami and decided to stop by, who knows, I feel if he left Jacksons there would be a headline about it
I guess we will have to wait and see Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0