Overeem visits the doctor who injected him

Well watching the videos Overeem does have an explanation for everything and I suppose it's all possibly true. But that'd be some serious bad luck and I just don't buy it.

Just one thing to clarify for people who haven't been to Holland. What he says about doctors and trusting them blindly might sound a bit strange to people from mainly the US. But it's really how they see doctors in this part of the world. They're looked upon like they know exactly what to do and noone really questions them. So if a doctor says something or gives him something, even as a pro athlete, it's very likely that he wouldn't question it. He would see it as the doctors responsibility to know what's best for him.

WholeMilk - This is actually fantastic for the Reem. It corroborates his story, and shows he wasn't trying to hide anything about his association with the doctor.

If the doctor was truly a steroid pusher, there is no WAY anyone would put themselves on video walking into their clinic.

Based on this, how can you not believe his ignorance? Its at least plausible.
LOL @ this.  Like Overeem is going to let his crew film him and the doc talking about his "supplements."  

. Phone Post

if im not mistaken, that was an old vid clip of reem at molina's clinic, certainly well before these recent events.

That is why the OP said this:

This is in Texas pre-Werdum fight.

Alot of people were saying "He lives in the Netherlands, trains in Florida, why would he go to Texas to see some doctor?", this answers that.

I know where that clinic is. I used to live like 15 minutes away from that place. that whole part of town is shady as shit.

In Phone Post

epwar - That is why the OP said this:

<b><span style="line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: small; ">This is in Texas pre-Werdum fight.</span></b>

missed it, thanks for pointing it out. you would think, if the commission knew about the vid, that they would have asked molina if he had injected reem with test before, seeing as molina stated that TX doesnt drug screen for test. he was there for a sore throat?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I believe Overeem. He's being pretty straight up about it.

On the other hand, you have to be one stupid fuck to be an athlete who gets tested for steroids and to put anything in your body and not ask for a full list of ingredients first. How many times does this have to happen?

At the end of the day though, the stuff made him heal faster from an injury, not get bigger (assuming you believe the story). If that's the case I don't think it's a big deal at all. Phone Post

octowussy - 
Leck Brosnar - Alot of people were saying "He lives in the Netherlands, trains in Florida, why would he go to Texas to see some doctor?", this answers that.

It... does?

Well, I meant in the sense that they didn't just find the first "crooked" Dr. that they could find and pay him to say stuff. Atleast they have had prior contact, so it explains why Overeem went to him(allegedly).

"HI EVERYBODY!"

"HI DOCTOR MOLINA!"

Molina has Chinese connections, therefore, reems source of white wine metabolites. Phone Post

Video don't seem to work, another source anywhere?

Some of you are really insulting Reem's intelligence by thinking he's an innocent guy here. Do you really think he is that dumb? This is so fishy and silly.

If I was going to take something, knowing FULL WELL there are a lot of things I cannot take, that would cost me well over a million dollars if I screw up, I would tell the doctor "Look I am a fighter. There is a list of banned substances. I do not want to take anything that is on the list. I will get drug tested. Here is the list." I would have the list on me in my pocket. If the doctor seemed shady I would get a 2nd opinion. The bottle has TESTOSTERONE written on it. He is also supposed to check with the Commission BEFORE taking anything that even might pop up in a drug test.

He may or may have not taken that particular drug. My hunch is that bottle of antiinflammatory is the poser bottle. He probably took something else along with that or something else totally different.

It's like lemme see your phone. Have you been cheating on me? She's not even looking at the right phone. There's a bat phone! LOL

The Commission let him off cause they have no street smarts!

Remember that drug test was a SURPRISE drug test! If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck. It's usually a DUCK!

. Phone Post

Kveletak - Video don't seem to work, another source anywhere?

Works for me:

http://videos.sapo.pt/yAulHfCipqCj5zahK5HI

Um isnt this the same Dr who is in trouble for doing crappy plastic surgery and having patients almost die? There was a story about him on the OG a week or so ago about Dr Molina doing bogus plastic surgeries.