Overeem woukd be GOAT if he had a decent chin

He just can't handle a punch.. he is a vicious attacjer but he has such a weak chin.. 

he doesnt protect his chin much as it is

I'd have to say his chin looked great tonight taking those elbows.

What you expect man overeem has been around for a long time and has taken DAMAGE along the years. Most of his brutal ko's happened in the ufc

I think you underestimate how hard these guys all hit.

Rhyno5820 - What you expect man overeem has been around for a long time and has taken DAMAGE along the years. Most of his brutal ko's happened in the ufc
Btw meant my post for OP.

It held up against some hard shots tonight. What worries me is his response to a hard shot... Panic mode

ranier wolfcastle -

Thats for sure. I kept twitching every time overeem tried closing the distance head straight up.

ranier wolfcastle -

I'd say this is his biggest problem and one of the reasons his chin hasn't held up.

Heavyweights throw heat. Hard to say they have shitty chins. They are catching bombs.

Bam57Bam - 
ranier wolfcastle -

I'd say this is his biggest problem and one of the reasons his chin hasn't held up.

He did a much better job than usual protecting his chin tonight. Gotta give credit to his coaches.

Having a decent chin does not make sense you get caught with the ones you dont see comin. Sometimes guys are just better grapplers there is only so many shots you can take on the ground any heavyweight would have gotten onocked out by those punches from stipe. Would be nice to reem get another shot though