Overeems 7 clean tests

SaintVon Barksdale - Have any of you stupid motherfuckers heard of the cream and the clear? THG? Hmmm? If you make top dollar, you can get top of the line gear that won't show up in drug tests. You MMA clowns don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this stuff, yet you all act like fucking experts.

Don't forget masking agents.

I think he's probably clean now... Maybe. Phone Post

Half life of test is 7 days so hes gonna be a short-ester low dosage to keep within the 1:4 ratio. He's more than likely also using HCG and insulin, insulin in the wrong dose can be lethal so its probably doctor administered. These combined would make it very possible for him to test clean and increase size. Phone Post

shallowkal - Half life of test is 7 days so hes gonna be a short-ester low dosage to keep within the 1:4 ratio. He's more than likely also using HCG and insulin, insulin in the wrong dose can be lethal so its probably doctor administered. These combined would make it very possible for him to test clean and increase size. Phone Post

Can't say half life of test is 7 days, you need to mention the esters attached and the respective half lives.

You can also pop for any hcg administration, what do you think pregnancy tests are lol Phone Post

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - What the fuck ever. I will always look forward to him being brutalized in the ring/octagon/street.

Why lol? Do you feel the same about bonnar, leben, Nate, chael, hendo? Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle - 

no disrespect here,  but if he's just "sending" in tests, does that mean he is mailing in vials of blood or urine?

if so, how does anyone know its his own?

He doesn't send them in himself. He goes to an nsac designated collection site, gives sample, they send it to the lab, lab releases the result to the mro, mro gives result to nsac.

Something like that.

Lol at a "sending them in" Phone Post

Snake28 - 

Nothing will ever be good enough for the hatters no matter how many tests he passes. Fact is he crushed faces with knees get over it. Phone Post

Would you say the hatters are mad?

ortman166 - 

Lol at a "sending them in" Phone Post

yeah. that's what the nsac lets people do. piss in some rubbermaid at home and drop it in the mail.

good call.

So no kizer meat gaze. A known cheat was able to just send in a sample? Phone Post

Olive Garden Table For One - 

So no kizer meat gaze. A known cheat was able to just send in a sample? Phone Post

yes. no observer, no official collection site, no coc. just a dude and some rubbermaid or a mason jar.

i'm sure the nsac would be cool with that. hell, they probably even gave him back his tupperware that he sent the sample in.

Not to start shit, but didnt Rogan take some kind of PED/roid? He's still MASSIVE, THICK, SOLID Phone Post

Olive Garden Table For One - So no kizer meat gaze. A known cheat was able to just send in a sample? Phone Post

A carrier pigeon was used to deliver it from Miami to Vegas. Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -

no disrespect here,  but if he's just "sending" in tests, does that mean he is mailing in vials of blood or urine?

Ya I'm really interested in nsacs protocol for sending in tests. Phone Post

xXJayRobXx - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Then read more, post less.

If you can't understand it, I'm not sure I can explain it in simpler terms.

So are you nancys gonna cry about how it doesn't matter and you don't buy it every time he passes the drug tests he's asked to take?

yawn

Animal Chin -
xXJayRobXx - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Eat dick fuck face. =] Phone Post

Animal Chin -
xXJayRobXx - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Considering in one post you say he goes to a nsac designated collection site or "something like that"

Then you say no collection and dumps it to a rubbermaid jar in a different post.
You wreak of knowledge and understanding so forgive me for not taking your contradicting posts for merit. Phone Post

xXJayRobXx - 
Animal Chin -
xXJayRobXx - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Considering in one post you say he goes to a nsac designated collection site or "something like that"

Then you say no collection and dumps it to a rubbermaid jar in a different post.
You wreak of knowledge and understanding so forgive me for not taking your contradicting posts for merit. Phone Post

The first post was serious. The following ones, not sui much because after it was explained people still want to believe he just sends a sample in from his house.

Anyone who believes that should be hit in the head with a hammer.

Fuckface.

Reed Rothchild -
Olive Garden Table For One -

Did Keith Kizer or anyone else meat gaze Overeem to make sure he was really peeing. If they didn't, he could have been pulling the wood over their eyes. 

What's this 'sent in' bs?

Sounds like a good job for you... Phone Post

At least somebody would be doing it. This sport will not be mainstream if people think its full of cheating misfits Phone Post