Overeems 7 clean tests

I'm referring to these

"-Kizer said Overeem sent in five tests between June and November that were all clean. Additionally, he was tested by NSAC on 11/16 and 12/21.
-Alistair said he's been training during his time off and is actually bigger than he was before."

7 clean tests over the last 6 months and he has gotten bigger?? I was under the impression that when someone comes off PEDS it's difficult just to maintain size let alone get bigger. I know quite a few UGers were saying that hes gunna shrivel up and lose a lot of mass if he comes off PEDS. Of course we don't really know what his weight and physique are actually like till we hear the numbers and see for ourselves. But assuming that what was reported is true and he is bigger while going through a gauntlet of testing does this change anyone's perspective relative to Overeems suspected cheating? Phone Post

If the glove don't fit you must acquit.

I've talked to a couple of roid users before and they say there is a way to maintain your bulk after you get off.  I don't remember the specifics though.

It also depends on what PEDs he was using. I mean, lots of guys get caught with PEDs that are supposed to help them CUT weight, not put it on. If Overeem is eating boatloads (as he tends to do) and working out, I can see how he may have put on some more muscle considering how big his frame is.

Did Keith Kizer or anyone else meat gaze Overeem to make sure he was really peeing. If they didn't, he could have been pulling the wood over their eyes. 

What's this 'sent in' bs?

Kizer seems like he would love dick gazing, probably why NSAC tests the fuck outta people.

I wonder of Kizer would accept some sent in samples from Diaz.

To me he looks leaner and less bulky lately. Could be that he now consists of real solid muscle that tends to weigh more than water balloon muscles. IDK? We will just have to see when he gets on the scale.

Personally I see him coming in around 245 or so.

whadafykumeanitstaken - Test leaves the body in 24 hours depending on the esther it is attatched to. I am not familiar witg creams but have heard they run their course even quicker than that.

it's more like 3-4 days....

LeftLowKick -
whadafykumeanitstaken - Test leaves the body in 24 hours depending on the esther it is attatched to. I am not familiar witg creams but have heard they run their course even quicker than that.

it's more like 3-4 days....

And how does a cycle last? Phone Post

cheesesteak - To me he looks leaner and less bulky lately. Could be that he now consists of real solid muscle that tends to weigh more than water balloon muscles. IDK? We will just have to see when he gets on the scale.

Personally I see him coming in around 245 or so.

He was always really lean, it's the muscle mass in question Phone Post

SaintVon Barksdale - Have any of you stupid motherfuckers heard of the cream and the clear? THG? Hmmm? If you make top dollar, you can get top of the line gear that won't show up in drug tests. You MMA clowns don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this stuff, yet you all act like fucking experts.

smashes the computer screen and throws a dumbbell through the wall Phone Post

why do u assume hes off PEDs? you know how easy it is to pass a t:e test?

SaintVon Barksdale - Have any of you stupid motherfuckers heard of the cream and the clear? THG? Hmmm? If you make top dollar, you can get top of the line gear that won't show up in drug tests. You MMA clowns don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this stuff, yet you all act like fucking experts.

Says the guy calling everyone stupid motherfuckers, with no basis for your claims or grounds for your argument. But you're right everyone but you is a big dumb dumb, right? Phone Post

I have no idea on how's PEDs work but I'm sure with his success and money, he probably has his own pharmacy and docs to sort his shit out for him. Phone Post

whadafykumeanitstaken - Test leaves the body in 24 hours depending on the esther it is attatched to. I am not familiar witg creams but have heard they run their course even quicker than that.

Not true. 24 hours is shorter than most of the half lives of test regardless of ester, let alone detection times. Phone Post

Joe_Drogan420 - Kizer seems like he would love dick gazing, probably why NSAC tests the fuck outta people.

I wonder of Kizer would accept some sent in samples from Diaz.

No I did not tell Overeem we needed a speem sample Phone Post

'Sperm' Phone Post

xXJayRobXx - 

I'm referring to these

"-Kizer said Overeem sent in five tests between June and November that were all clean. Additionally, he was tested by NSAC on 11/16 and 12/21.
-Alistair said he's been training during his time off and is actually bigger than he was before."

7 clean tests over the last 6 months and he has gotten bigger?? I was under the impression that when someone comes off PEDS it's difficult just to maintain size let alone get bigger. I know quite a few UGers were saying that hes gunna shrivel up and lose a lot of mass if he comes off PEDS. Of course we don't really know what his weight and physique are actually like till we hear the numbers and see for ourselves. But assuming that what was reported is true and he is bigger while going through a gauntlet of testing does this change anyone's perspective relative to Overeems suspected cheating? Phone Post

He already had the mass on him, and while he was big, he wasn't HUGE (pro bodybuilding huge). So perhaps he was able to maintain it. I call bullshit though, as he clearly looks smaller in recent pictures.

Another possibility is that he found a way to beat the tests. If these were piss tests measuring T:E ratios, he could have used a Test/EpiTest cream or something, which would help keep ratios in check.

It's all pretty risky though, given the circumstances, and I'm going on the bullshit angle. He's clean, and he's smaller.

no disrespect here,  but if he's just "sending" in tests, does that mean he is mailing in vials of blood or urine?

if so, how does anyone know its his own?

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

why do u assume hes off PEDs? you know how easy it is to pass a t:e test?

He didn't pass to begin with...so it can't be too easy..just sayin. Phone Post