Overeem's new dog (pic)

That dog eats a lot of horse meat.

He must work out.

Believe it or not, because of genetic breeding, that is natural-maybe not ethical-but natural.

Uberdog is so big they couldn't fit Ubereem in it!

Sk1tzO420 - Believe it or not, because of genetic breeding, that is natural-maybe not ethical-but natural.

Believe it or not -- no, it's not.  That dog has a rare condition that causes that, not unlike the same problem I have with my ridiculously humongous cack.

Sk1tzO420 - Believe it or not, because of genetic breeding, that is natural-maybe not ethical-but natural.

How is it not ethical?  The dog was born with a genetic defect that caused it to be that way, they didnt try or mean to breed it that way.

suits him well

Uncle Justice -  He must work out.

it's a she.

Uncle Justice - 

Believe it or not -- no, it's not.  That dog has a rare condition that causes that, not unlike the same problem I have with my ridiculously humongous cack.

flesheatingbull - 
Uncle Justice -  He must work out.

it's a she.

VectorWega -  Why is OP insinuating that Overeem has a rare genetic condition?

Just look at this genetic freak!

jkennedy - 
Uncle Justice - 

You know for a journalist you'd think you'd realize that 'ridiculously humongous' does not mean 'barely noticeable'...
1. You should know I'm not a "journalist"

2. You seemed to notice that night you woke up screaming "But I poop from there!"

3. Don't be gross

Hey, it's been a while since I've seen The First Picture Ever Posted On The Internet. Thanks!

They lack the myostatin gene or some shit that counteracts muscle growth or something along those lines.

Much bigger than Wand's dog.

but the dog and cow dont even lift weights

Monthly progression pics of the dog's physique or GTFO.

He probably just started Power Lifting. Ask Mir, that shit will put 30lbs of muscle on in no time.

Dog and Cow, myostatin inhibition which can happen naturally or by gene therapy. People still trying to say Ubereem is clean is hilarious. Mir gained weight and also got fatter. Reem puts on 40lbs and is more lean now than when he fought at different weight class.