Overeem's physique....

LonelyMan -

You mean, Overreem took steroids before?  I was under the impression he was clean and it was just a horse or 2.

how the hell does a horse use a syringe?

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

Norin radd -
Tug Dabone -

Now:

Then:

Wow. Drops the mic. All u idiots that think hes still juicing are ridiculous

You realize that there are overweight fat fucks in every globo gym in this country taking PED's right?  Someone taking PED's doesn't mean they will look a certain way or not look a certain way.  Not to mention there are many different PED's with many different benefits/drawbacks.

Those pictures prove nothing and that's not even considering the fact they were taken years apart, one is with him flexing, one is at a weigh in vs post fight.

All that being said nobody knows if he's on some sauce or not.

These threads are always full of such stupid black and white arguments from idiots who don't have a clue what they are talking about.

And lol at the HGH gut shit, as if we've got a bunch of experts who can tell the difference between a supposed HGH belly versus someone just carrying a bit more fat in their midsection compared to a few years ago. The UG never disapoints...

I miss Juicereem. He was a fucking killing machine.

think its a former juicer who was on the sauce for a while got incredible results went off looked like shit at first. Then after some decent PCT his body started to normalize and he was able to claim back some of his gains through natural hard work.

People forget/might not know that roids can to some extent adjust your set points so to speak. If you were a 200 lb guy who had a certain set point of musculature then became a 265 monster with 22 inch arms while juicing like a beast, your body will somewhat adjust.
Of course when you go off you lose a shit ton of it but probably by working your ass off over time and reclaim at least some but never all of those gains.

I think that is what we are seeing here with Reem.