OWGP Cro Cop vs HW Jon Jones?

I don’t think I agree.

Sure he’s diverse, but not much of a threat on the feet beyond eye pokes.
And he wouldn’t have the cage to work against.

Sure, there’s always something to debate.

Cro Cop got subbed by Nog after doing enough damage to finish a normal human being.
And Randleman landed the hook off a fake takedown. Randleman might have been a hot/cold fighter – but he hit like a ton of bricks.
Jones…not so much.

So IMO no shame in those losses for Cro Cop.

I think he hurts Jones in any meaningful exchange and the fight goes his way from there.

5 Likes

Fedor gets absolutely smashed in his guard. Looks exactly like the Brandon Vera fight. Brandon Vera was so good at striking and had excellent Greco-Roman wrestling. Fedor’s only snowball is an armbar.

1 Like

@HARLEM any chance you can turn this thread into a poll? Don’t know how it works. Please and Thank You.

2 Likes

With elbows i could see Jon winning. I vaguely remember Gonzaga hurting Cro Cop with elbows on the ground before finishing him standing.

Prime Cro Cop was a motherfucker though, very underrated takedown defense.

That’s exactly what I said in the other thread. Also Rampage said to this day Kevin hit him harder than anybody ever, and “if Kevin knew how bad Rampage was hurt could have finished the fight.”

RIP Monster

1 Like

Jon has to get Mirko to the ground first, stay on top with Mirko trying to get up, to even hurt him with those bows.

That’s how it’s done boys…

1 Like

Already done in your OP.

2 Likes

It is Stupid…Take the blindfold off and actually look!

1 Like

Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

Prime uninjured Mirko wrecks him.

4 Likes

He was beaten by Reyes in his prime.

6 Likes

Mirko Cemetaried Alex who is bigger than Jon, also underrated puncher as he broke Bob Sapp’s fuckin face. Bob Sapp at that time wasn’t exactly built like a terminally ill cancer patient. He was meaty as fuck and Mirko went right through that shit.

4 Likes

Randleman should have brought Tyson in as a consultant.
When he pulled the trigger he could really crack.
And such an explosive individual!

He should have beat Mike Whitehead.
If he just would have let his hands go a little, he had it.

When Randleman was “on”, he was a problem for anybody.

3 Likes

Dude…

You definitely get the GIF award for the day!

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

I think the leg kicks would be a major problem. I dunno if Jones could get through him, he would have issues getting him down and keeping him there, especially with no cage. Jones isn’t a quitter, but CroCrop would be all over him and hit fucking HARD.

3 Likes

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

1 Like

I Respect That Earned It GIF by CBS

4 Likes
1 Like