OZWMMA gets a 2nd chance: Invicta signs Astro Girl

Got some great news this morning!

Invicta is giving OZ womens MMA a second chance in the signing of the Giant Killer, Alex " Astro Girl" Chambers on a multi fight deal starting at Invicta 5!

Following Bec Hyatt's impressive performance, it seems that Invicta are searching for more talent to keep the buzz going around women's MMA and who better to bring in than the pocket rocket, Astro Girl.

Despite her size she quickly dispatched Australia's most experienced fighters and rose to Australia's #1 in 2012 fighting bigger, more experienced girls along the way.

Late in 2012 she scored one of the biggest upsets in Australian MMA history, the knockout of top japanese fighter Mika Nagano. Invicta president Shannon Knapp was watching the fight and congratulated her immediately.

Although she doesn't have the olline following that australia's OTHER fighter, the fierce Rowdy Hyatt, she has slowly built an on and offline fan base around her own strengths...that of a lifetime martial artist, technician...and massive Revhead.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/124_6060736149_9486_n.jpg

One of Australia's most underrated talents (MALE OR FEMALE!), she is set to prove dynamite comes in small packages.

Here is her demolishing the "Future Princess" Mika Nagano (one of her heroes!)

Astro Girl Getting Pulled Over By Cops!

Ready to fight whoever Invicta puts in front of her. 

Congratulations to Alex!! See you at Sydney Airport in April :) <3

Vs the Future Princess

Bec/Dan you need to give Alex some internet lessons, for a dork she's not super savvy.

LEMon - 

Got some great news this morning!

Invicta is giving OZ womens MMA a second chance in the signing of the Giant Killer, Alex " Astro Girl" Chambers on a multi fight deal starting at Invicta 5!

Following Bec Hyatt's impressive performance, it seems that Invicta are searching for more talent to keep the buzz going around women's MMA and who better to bring in than the pocket rocket, Astro Girl.

Despite her size she quickly dispatched Australia's most experienced fighters and rose to Australia's #1 in 2012 fighting bigger, more experienced girls along the way.

Late in 2012 she scored one of the biggest upsets in Australian MMA history, the knockout of top japanese fighter Mika Nagano. Invicta president Shannon Knapp was watching the fight and congratulated her immediately.

Although she doesn't have the olline following that australia's OTHER fighter, the fierce Rowdy Hyatt, she has slowly built an on and offline fan base around her own strengths...that of a lifetime martial artist, technician...and massive Revhead.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/124_6060736149_9486_n.jpg

One of Australia's most underrated talents (MALE OR FEMALE!), she is set to prove dynamite comes in small packages.

Here is her demolishing the "Future Princess" Mika Nagano (one of her heroes!)

Congrats to Alex Chambers, and VU on the heads up LEMon

This years just keeps getting better....

Thanks for sharing Phone Post

haha! she also joined the UG and posted about her signing this morning

Oh shit I missed it. She's been on the UG since 99 lol, she just is too shy to post!

That's actually how she originally found my gym!

LEMon - Oh shit I missed it. She's been on the UG since 99 lol, she just is too shy to post!

That's actually how she originally found my gym!

yeah she said she's been lurking for 10 years, but just joined.. awesome to have her here though

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&amp;thread=2115070&amp;page=1

LEMon - Bec/Dan you need to give Alex some internet lessons, for a dork she's not super savvy.

Just comment with dumb shit, post a lot of photos & annoy everyone :) Works for meeeee!!

RowdyBec -
LEMon - Bec/Dan you need to give Alex some internet lessons, for a dork she's not super savvy.

Just comment with dumb shit, post a lot of photos & annoy everyone :) Works for meeeee!!

You don't annoy though. The ug loves you. Phone Post

hahaha the formula to success.

I think we need Alex vs Bec on Black Ops...

LEMon - hahaha the formula to success.

I think we need Alex vs Bec on Black Ops...

It would probably make UG news in a month or two LOL :)

My gamertag is Rowdy Burr is she plays on Xbox 360 :)

She finally has a proper account on here (lurker) so she can challenge u to a deathmatch herself lol Phone Post