Paige VanZant UFC Pool Party (Pics)

A wise man once said "Evil Dick don't care about faces."

While true, it's hard to ignore that there's something off with her face. Anybody know what's up?

You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much eye makeup. People think she's a whore. Phone Post 3.0

Corn Nuts - A wise man once said "Evil Dick don't care about faces."

While true, it's hard to ignore that there's something off with her face. Anybody know what's up?
Kind of like a gremlin the cute one Phone Post 3.0

She is my dream woman. Would eat all of dem groceries Phone Post 3.0

mada - She doesn't do it for me. Not saying she's bad, just think if she weren't a fighter I wouldn't even notice her Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

El Duderino -

I wish she would take it easy on the makeup. She looks better without it  IMO

I wish she would take it easy on the clothes, its a pool party. Too much fabric there. Phone Post 3.0

Great mouth. That's what gets most of us. I recently found michelle watermouth and that's all I care about now Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Wood. Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -

I wish she would take it easy on the makeup. She looks better without it  IMO

This. These are the worst pics I've seen of her... Which at the same time is pretty impressive Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Looks like the chimp woman from planet of the apes (the one with wahlberg) Phone Post 3.0

Idk man once against this forums community is exposing itself for what it is. A lot of these comments sound like they're coming from jealous teenage girls. But watch a picture of Luke Rockhold get posted and lets see how many "no homo but" posts we get. She's no 10 but good lord.

Definitely a chick where less is more.

Liyon -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 
mada - She doesn't do it for me. Not saying she's bad, just think if she weren't a fighter I wouldn't even notice her Phone Post 3.0

You"ll probably get bashed but I feel the same way.

Have to agree. Though I like her outfit. She knows she can't out-sex the competition at a pool party so she classes up the joint like she walked off the set of Mad Men.
Yup I agree with all of you Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 

You"ll probably get bashed but I feel the same way.

Same. I don't really see why people call her model hot, but I guess its all a matter of opinion. She's no on-weight Carano imo.

Dugs95 - Karate hottie all day Phone Post 3.0

Yet you know that of any random 10 men, at least 9 would pick the hot blonde over your average looking hottie any day of the week.

I will second going easy on the makeup.

Looks the girls from white chicks Phone Post 3.0