Paige VanZant UFC Pool Party (Pics)

I wish she would take it easy on the makeup. She looks better without it  IMO

mada - She doesn't do it for me. Not saying she's bad, just think if she weren't a fighter I wouldn't even notice her Phone Post 3.0

You"ll probably get bashed but I feel the same way.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 
mada - She doesn't do it for me. Not saying she's bad, just think if she weren't a fighter I wouldn't even notice her Phone Post 3.0

You"ll probably get bashed but I feel the same way.

Have to agree. Though I like her outfit. She knows she can't out-sex the competition at a pool party so she classes up the joint like she walked off the set of Mad Men.

Gina Carano is still my favorite, but I don't see how any guy could look at Paige Van Zant and not find her appealing.

Wood but will not place on a pedestal.

shes young and fit, thus attractive. But her face does not do it for me.

Same here. I always thought she looks like a Troll Doll.

El Duderino -

I wish she would take it easy on the makeup. She looks better without it  IMO

Exactly, she looks like a clown Phone Post 3.0

She sorta looks like they took face parts from a bunch of people and made her face, like mister potato head.Although she is still very pretty, just sorta normal really, not great or anything Phone Post 3.0

liljacare - 

Same here. I always thought she looks like a Troll Doll.

Holy shit , now that I see it I cant unsee it.

Yeah, you guys are straight. Did I just accidentally click into the HG (homoground)? Phone Post 3.0

theshooter - Gina Carano is still my favorite, but I don't see how any guy could look at Paige Van Zant and not find her appealing.

Some guys like guys...... yeah.

choadler - Yeah, you guys are straight. Did I just accidentally click into the HG (homoground)? Phone Post 3.0

But they're pretending to be straight, so wouldn't that make it more of an ITCG - InTheClosetGround?

Looks a lot like channel west coast Phone Post 3.0

Has she ever spoken openly about her deformity? You know, on her arm.

Karate hottie all day Phone Post 3.0

Paige is cute, nothing more. But she looks fucking awful here. Phone Post 3.0

Please don't meatbomb

Robbie ruthlessly breaks faces - Looks a lot like channel west coast Phone Post 3.0
Good call, never thought that before but see it in these pics Phone Post 3.0