Paige VanZant vs Rachael Ostovich 2 BKFC 19 who wins?

Paige in her 2nd match in the BKFC faces a familiar foe Rachael Ostovich. Winner by subsission armbar at 1:50 of round 2 Paige was successful but BKFC is a different sport.

Paige with 5 rounds of experience had a tough first fight vs Britain Hart. Rachael with a 4-6 MMA record is going into the BKFC cage for the first time.

Who are you picking to win here? This is fire.

PVZ by body shot

The first time they fought in the UFC instead of pushing the whole sexy factor they went with the whole Rachel O domestic violence thing, now in BKFC it feels more like there going to push both chicks to promote this fight with there good ole TnA.

Hopefully loser takes a strap-on in the middle of the cage.

4 Likes

My dick and right hand win

3 Likes

The real fight is my friend Jenny Savage taking it all against Hart and beating the winner of these two skonkas

probably PVZ due to reach and Ostovich t-rex punches.

IF PVZ wins I would love to see Rowdy Bec fight her next. in BareKnuckle I think Bec tears her up. Bec vs Pearl would be a pretty good fight as well. Or Pearl vs PVZ too

That’s the one fight I don’t give a fuck about Honestly

1 Like

Love to see Rachael beat the breaks off Paige; then Paige can focus more on her FanZant page and it’s a win for the UG!

PVZ wins. She is the better fighter, but more importantly she has fought BKB and I bet that is a huge advantage.

Whoever loses is the UG winner. One of these broads is going to get beat up and will be riding a dildonin their shower on OnlyFans by Halloween.