Palhares' coach: He will surprise all his critics

Source: Rousimar Palhares' coach: "He will surprise all his critics."

Hopefuly they keep working on his psychological issues, and find out what  supplements he took that caused the positive test.

Palhares is a very gifted athlete, and has the skill set to be the middleweight champion. In his fight against Lombard he show an improve stand up before he broke his foot. 

He could always just say he didn't know what he was doing. That wouldn't be hard to believe.

Ive lost all faith in paul harris. Not because of roids, im fine with roids. They should allow moderate use but I have no respect for quitters. He tries for 20 sec, if he doesnt get it. He quits. Release him.

Lahzerous - He could always just say he didn't know what he was doing. That wouldn't be hard to believe.

Welcome to 381.

Bisping KOd by CHRIST - Ive lost all faith in paul harris. Not because of roids, im fine with roids. They should allow moderate use but I have no respect for quitters. He tries for 20 sec, if he doesnt get it. He quits. Release him.

Doubt they'll ever release a guy whose fights pretty much always have a finish and who looks like the Hulk.

I am always skeptical when people use the "tainted suppliment" excuse, but I really want to think Palhares is telling the truth, though it's unlikely. Busta makes a good point that they were the co main so they knew they'd be tested, but I don't really know how cycles work. Phone Post

He's 5'8" and walks around at 230lb of muscle according to himself, and looks like he looks...Sherk is 5'6" and like 175 and everyone in the world was convinced he was lying about tainted supplements, but Palhares gets the benefit of the doubt?