Palhares vs Drysdale

I saw a brief mention a while back in another thread that Palhares holds a grappling win over Drysdale. Is this true? If so how? Phone Post 3.0

my guess heel hook?

Searched online. Can't find any mention of it? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt. I've also heard that.but don't know the details. Wasn't it when palhares was a purple belt? Phone Post

I think he won the Brazilian ADCC trials as a purple, allegedly submitting Romulo Barral. No idea if Drysdale was among the victims.

Spent a few hrs looking and can't find any info. But I defiantly saw someone mention it. Phone Post 3.0

It would be a good fight!

Shemhazai - I think he won the Brazilian ADCC trials as a purple, allegedly submitting Romulo Barral. No idea if Drysdale was among the victims.
Correctoz.

I've been following Paul Harris for years and I've never heard of him facing Drysdale in a grappling match. Phone Post 3.0

I just spoke with Comprido (who was one of Drysdale's instructors) said that he is not aware of Palhares and Drysdale ever fighting at ANY belt level.  Hope that this helps.

dpro2716 -

I just spoke with Comprido (who was one of Drysdale's instructors) said that he is not aware of Palhares and Drysdale ever fighting at ANY belt level.  Hope that this helps.

Thanks. I know someone defo mentioned that they had, but thought it odd that there was no info available anywhere. Something like that people would know about!! Cheers. VU Phone Post