Pan Pacs results?

If people are serious about improving things, they might wanna start with the reffing. My matches were all reffed reasonably well, ref missed a few little things but nothing noteworthy, but I saw some absolute howlers of decisions/fuckups over the weekend.

Mind you, I suppose I am only an "anonymous whitebelt" so my opinions probably not valid.

Just go old school and constantly storm each others Dojitso's in an eternal battle to hold the trophy

4 Fingers!! welcome to the party... your obviously another one of the disciples that practices BLIND FAITH!!

Firstly... Im not posting here as an anonymous whitebelt... my name is DIMA... unlike yourself I dont mind sharing my name and opinion at the sametime... it seems everytime someone new to the BJJ game posts here... yourself and the other so called veterans of the game dismiss opinions as Whitebelt...
Just curious... what rank do i need to get before I can actually have an opinion?

Secondly... I have succesfully run many businesses, aswell as sporting clubs and many large sporting competitions so I believe I am more than qualified on the subject... I will not get stuck into your mum like you did mine... we will leave your mums basement out of this :)

Thirdly... you obviously are a major player in the organisation of the PAN PACS jusging from your earlier statements... so tell me HOW DID YOU IMPROVE IT THIS YEAR??
Did it improve by making it more expensive??
Did it improve by hiring a 2 month whitebelt?? Surely if a whitebelt cant post on here he cant be fit to referee??

Also out of curiosity... some people were told there NO GI outfits werent acceptable and they had to purchase other stuff on the spot... WHAT BRAND WAS THE STUFF AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON THE SPOT? Was there a variety... or was it KORAL??

FOURTHLY... Corrections werent made... the tally is still exactly the same as it was when it was first realeased...
Im not sure where you were looking champ but from my point of view ( AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLES) it would appear that the points have not been added. DMMA stated that it would take his team to 350 points... what adjustments were made... was his claims dismissed?? was that the adjustment??DMMA stated that all 4 academies had been spoken to and they had all stated that they were under the banner... was he lying? were the academies lying? Were you lying?? Im curious WHY they cant be adjusted... is it too much trouble... has PDB computer blown up and the files have been lost?
I am not "slandering PDB" i just dont understand why results cant be corrected... regardless of whose error it is? seems a little bit petty refusing to doesnt it??

BUT then again I am just a whitebelt so what would I know...

I deeply apologise for having an opinion... I realise it is not valid until i have trained for a minimum of 25 years...

ken amtrack - Just go old school and constantly storm each others Dojitso's in an eternal battle to hold the trophy

This would be awesome... I move we scrap the PAN PACS and just storm Dojo's instead!!!

^^^Thinking reality show or at least internet sensations...start a new fed lets do this

The DSF (dojo stormers federation) Phone Post

I'm am so totally in...we can tag dojo's we are about to storm in the preceding weeks for reasons best explained by the words Steven Segal in the classic Hard to Kill being "The anticipation of Dojo storming is far worse than Dojo storming itself"...probably loses a bit in the translation...whatever...we will also distinguish ourselves in these battles by slapping the our opponent with a perfumed and powdered leather kid glove to draw the best spirit from our opponent..."DSF" bitches you know you fear us...BTW is there a way of storming only the white belt students of a particular Dojo without necessarily bothering the blue to black belts and more particularly the participating MMA students

Im just gonna put it out there... but i think we should where capes when we are storming dojo's... not just normal capes but the ones with hoods on them...

We could also spray paint DSF on our victims... much like the NWO did during the WCW reign in the late 90's

We could call them Super fight's...whatever that is...no even better..."Super Duper fight's" that would carry more weight on the intermernets

Capes would need to be cool...who am I trying to kid show me a cape that is not cool...signed again DIMA...we like the new Gracie's son

And we need Eric Bischoff to manage us...NWO never die !!!

we would also need somebody in our new crew named Norman... he would then become Stormin Normin...

On a sidenote... I am very surprised that any of the PDB disciples from earlier in this thread are not on here telling me to shut the fuck up and keep my opinions to myself... i feel almost let down...

BTW... the points tally still hasnt been updated... obviously second is not an option!

The Capes comment shut em down...its our Batman heritage

Hybrid Training Centre is the new name for BJJ Hobart ( I believe). It's run by Adam Newton and are Will/MAchado affiliates. I have spoken to him personally about it, as I did with all coaches beforehand.
Is that clear enough??

With the results, HTC and FAFC both had 6 points each removed due to the winners team being listed incorrectly. That now takes our total to 338 points.

Have you had any further communication with Pdb about this?

*edited for spelling

Slow down....be clear...and why do you keep referring to the Protein Data Bank

Ok i get i...but is a colored belt really worth that much

ken amtrack - Ok i get i...but is a colored belt really worth that much

What are you on about dude? I don't even train at a Will/Machado school or any affiliate thereof.

Keep it in your pants mate.